fluffy love.

Months went by things were going well between Anna and Marcelo.

Anna's belly was now big and she was due anytime now.

She walked down the stairs stopping midway to catch her breath.

" need help ?" , "I am not crippled I can walk myself down the stairs Marc " , " I know that , I was just trying to help " she sat down huffing.

" no no no don't start , we're not having another one of your tantrums today come down here right now and eat or ill personally come fetch you " he said standing down the stairs.

Alic and Nick walked in Anna pouted " yaa what are you doing to my Anna why is she sulking?" , " I didn't do anything she doesn't want to come down the stairs and eat " Alic walked up to Anna.

" ill get you that cake you wanted if you eat your food first " , " really?" , " mhhh" he helped her up and they walked down the stairs.

" Belle " , " mhhh " , " do you really still not want us to move downstairs? I don't like you having to walk down the stairs sometimes I am not around and its not safe " , " I like our room " , " I know but it will only be until you give birth please " , " okay " , " thanks " he kissed her forehead and they ate.

" So I asked Nick to marry me " , " Lic " , " what you rejected me I need comfort " , Marcelo chuckled.

" but why did you reject him ?" Anna asked " I don't know I don't think we're ready for that yet , we both have responsibilities individually and together as partners , if we get married how would we divide our assets and businesses ".

" that's easy we sell both our houses and buy a house of our own , we combine our businesses and see how it works , we'll work on our schedules meet halfway, its not hard if we just try " , " you're not getting him Alic , Nick isn't rejecting you cause he doesn't want to try ,  he's putting a pause on the marriage thing because he wants to try what you've just said first , instead of asking him to marry you , you should've asked him to live with you , work with you , ask him what he's comfortable with , talk to him about your businesses and ask him about his , you've known Nick for years we both know he needs assurance before he does anything, plus what about your father , have you sorted that out first?".

" if I had known you'd scold me I wouldn't have told you anything " , " Iam not scolding you but I am asking you to consider Nick's feelings and worries too , I too made the mistake of getting Belle pregnant, then married her , thought she doesn't say it much I know she felt forced into the whole marriage she wasn't ready, thought I am happy we're now all I have to do is make sure her needs are met , if she wants to continue her studies she can , she can go out with her friends and do things she loves cause I don't want her to feel suffocated because she married young and had a child ".

" look at you lie , if Anna ever decided to go out with her friends you'd call her every minute disturbing her till she decides she can no longer bare it and come home " , " I am allowed to be possessive she's my wife " he said getting up and walking to the kitchen walking out with some strawberries dipped in chocolate.

" and since she didn't throw a tantrum earlier she gets a reward " he said feeding her kissing her forehead.

" I wish someone dorted on me like you do her " , " yaaa I feed you all the time " Nick rolled his eyes " when you want something from me yes " , " okay fine from today onwards ill start dating you , I think me knowing you got in the way of us actually dating and we just continued our days normally the only change now is that we're dating " Nick smiled.

" so whose taking me to the mall ?" , " mall?" , " Marc you said I can go get the last few things for the baby today " , " shit sorry sweetheart today ill be busy " , " us too " , " I can go with my guards can't I ?" , " ofcourse as long as you keep me updated okay , and don't tire yourself " , " mhhh " she got up walking into the rest rooms downstairs.

" I should get the room ready so she doesn't go up " Marcelo said walking away.

" do you really feel like I don't dort on you ?" , " it's not that but you were right we need to start dating each other " , " so do you want to move in with me ?" , " Lic " , " what ?" , " we live together " , " no we don't, yes we sleep in the same bed every night but that's between your place and mine , I want us to live together in a house we can call our home , something that's ours , I want to come home to you , I want to come home to my husband ".

" you really are serious about this marriage thing?" , " Nick ive always wanted you , I don't want no one else to share my life with but you , our life is fast we can die anytime soon , I want to die as your husband " , " don't talk about death now ".

He cupped his cheeks " I am sorry love , I got carried away but I meant every single word " he connected his lips to his kissing him slowly and passionately.

He broke the kiss " so would you like to live with me? We can live anywhere you choose mine or your place, you choose" , Nick nodded " I'd love to " , "thanks , I promise ill try my best to keep and make you happy so I never bore you " , " what if I bore you ?" , Alic chuckled.

" I will never get bored of you no matter what " he kissed his forehead.