Intro pt:1

I wake up hearing the alarm I set to make sure I see the new triplets video. I look on my phone also seeing I forgot to turn in my assignment I owed Dr.Phillips.

"Oh SHIT! Mia I told you to wake me up for the deadline!!" y/n said screaming at her.

" Oh.. damn I forgot, look I also got things to do you know?" Mia walks to the mini fridge that they share in the dorm and picks up a pepsi.

" Look its fine but I'ma go to his class and turn it in."

"Fine bye bestieeee!"

I walk towards Dr.Phillips room. I look on my phone to see the date. Aug,18,2023. Shit tomorrow is summer break. That means I have to head back home to Boston. That also means I have to see my parents.. At least I have Josh so I'm not alone.

*exists Y/n POV*

*Narrators pov*

So for some background info because you're probably a little confused .Y/n is a 20 year old girl who is currently in college as we speak. She is as you would say a prodigy who is in her last year in college she is learning Endocrinology. She wanted to because she wanted to help her mom, cousin and other family members who have type 1 diabetes. It kinda runs in the family. She has always wanted to help people. Even when she was little, as a little girl y/n always helped people even if it was a little as helping make breakfast for her little brother Josh. Or doing the laundry so her mom and dad wont have to stress about anything. Y/n's parents always worked late and y/n would have to mature a little over the years and take up a lot of bigger tasks. But it didn't bother her. She loved her family. But to the part every one came for. Y/n discovered "The Sturniolo Triplets" when she was 17 she was in college and scrolling through YouTube and saw a video called Mcdonalds Q and A. Curious she watched their videos and she watched their videos ever since then. But that's enough background info I've got others story's to tell I'll come back when you need more info on her.

*exists Narrators pov*

*Y/n Pov*

As I walk in I go to see Dr.Phillips.

" Hey..."

"Hello Ms.Y/l/n how are you?"

" Um I have the assignment and its finished."

" Oh perfect! Is anything wrong?"

"Uh no it's just i'm nervous to head back home to Boston"

" Oh is it your parents again?"

"No just family stuff."

"Well send them my regards and that I like the birthday cake"

"Will do, well bye!"

"Bye"

I walk out the door breathing really heavy and shaking. Why was I so scared to go back home? Look just say hi to mom and dad and just go chill with Josh for the rest of the night. Everything is going to be fine right??