Collage..Pt:12

*New text message from Mia*

Gm sunshine! Looks like someone one had a good time..

Mia sent you a photo!

Did this girl actually send me a photo of me and Matt sleeping?AGAIN!

"Hm" Matt wakes up.

"Morning" Shit Matt morning voice is so cute...

"Morning sleeping beauty." I say laughing a little.

"How was your sleep..Wait why are you- wait did we sleep here..?" Matt looks around like he's lost. 

"We'll I slept good and yea I guess I stayed over.." I say 

"Oh well I'm I'm glad." Matt smiles

"Well we're having pancakes today Matt,Y/n what do you want on them?" Nick says walking over to the couch.

"I'll take chocolate chips. What about you y/n?" Matt says looking at me.

"I'll also take chocolate chips." I say to Nick 

"I'll  go wash up in the bathroom." I say standing up 

"Look I'm sorry if that was weird I didn't mean for this whole  staying over thing to happen. You don't have to stay if you don't want to." Matt says

"Oh no it's fine I'll stay and have breakfast and head to my apartment after I wouldn't  want to over stay my welcome. And I had an amazing date Mathew it wasn't weird." I say smiling then heading to the bathroom.

Wait why do I have a voicemail from my college.

*Voicemail says:*

Hello to the student Y/n Y/L/n we would like to inform you that Dr.Phillips would like if you would come in for a summer class for the rest of the month for students who have lowered their grade to a 2-1.4 in their GPA and would like extra points in there assignments. This would be mandatory if you have a 1 or 2 on your GPA score. You currently have a 2.40 GPA if this applies to you meet in the collage at 5:35 am in the auditorium at 9/10. Thank you.

*Ends Voicemail*

What. I was doing so good what happened? Why do I need to go back? Did Mia get this too? I had a 3.4 GPA how did it lower? Was it the assignment I turned in late? I swore I checked it over right?

Texting: Mia

Hey I have a question..

Yea?

Did you get a voicemail from the college?

Yea why?

Well bc I have to go back.. for a week to raise my gpa 

Oh I don't have to thank god but are you going to tell Matt?

Well idk maybe?

We'll do it fast bc you got five days till you leave and I don't think you want to go about the rest of the month in New York without telling him how you feel.. or at least not get together at least.