Music to my ears! Pt:18

*3 months into planing*

"Hey so I was wonder what songs should I sing like  maybe 2019 or Sun Kissed? Wow wait what about F*** Em All? Man I'm just so glad I get to play the wedding WAIT what about a new song??" Malcom keeps suggesting new songs then later changes his mind. 

"There all music to my ears just maybe not so many cursing because there are going to be A LOT of kids and their moms are all going to come at me when they have a newer vocabulary." I say looking through a book for wedding ideas Madi gave to me.

"Ok so maybe I'll just write a new one specialty for the newly couple." Malcom says sitting on the coach.

"Hey babe what about this one?" I say to Matt pointing on the book Madi gave me to find honeymoon places to go to.

"Hmm no that does look like we'll us you know what about of it this one?" Matt says pointing at a picture in his book.

"No not that one ugh this is so hard Madi!!!" I say whinnying to Madi.

"Hm maybe more nature theme because you both seem to like those." Mask goes through her stuff to my books with honeymoon in places like woods or cabins or any type of outdoor weddings.

"Wait Matt what about that place in Vermont we kept on saying we'll visit but never went?" I say

"Yea! That super pretty too we should have it there I'll call the place to see if we can do the honeymoon there!" Matt goes on his phone to call the people.

"Hey Madi have you heard from Mia yet?" I ask.

"Um no not really why?" Madi notices that I'm a little nervous. The thing is she hasn't called or texted me since a few weeks ago since I asked her to be my bridesmaid..

"Oh it's nothing I'm I was just wondering-" I'm getting a call from her now! 

"I'm sorry I have to take this one sec!" I run to answer the phone.

"Can't anyone get off their phones for one day!" Madi yells.

*Answering call* 

Bold- Mia 

Regular- Y/n

Hello?

Hi sorry! Me and Chris went on a vacation together I didn't get you text till after!

Oh wow good for you!

Yea and OF CORSE ILL BE YOUR BRIDESMAID JUST LIKE ILL HOPE YOULL BE MINE!

Wait did he?

YEA

OMG CONGRATULATIONS!

THANKS!

YAY

YAY

Omg I thought you were upset at me or something!

Why would I be upset LIKE GIRL YOUR GETTING MARRIED 

I KNOW

EEEEE

EEEEEEEEE

IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

OK IM COMING BACK TOMORROW SO THE WE CAN TALK ABOIT ALL THING WHILE BINGEING GILMORE GIRLS!

OK DEAL

OK BYE BESTIE

BYE GIRLY POP

*Call ends*

"You guys are really loud." Madi says

"Well do you want to binge Gilmore girls with us?" I ask

"OMG yess not if a question!" Madi says 

"Well we have most of the stuff ready for the wedding we just need the Bridal shower party planing and the groom party stuff, the wedding dress, the tux for the groom and the grooms men to be picked."Madi lists.

"Ok y'all we have our honeymoon ready!" Matt walks up to kiss me quickly on the lips the goes through to  check on Malcom and the song.

"How's the song coming along?" He asks

"It's going like shit."Malcom responds.

"You need help?" Matt asks

"Uh no Im listening to my songs to get inspiration." Malcom shows his earphones.

"If it helps my top two are sun kissed and 2019!" I yell to Malcom 

"You that actually does!" Malcom then goes to his computer and types something out.

"Ok I think I got something but I need to go to my studio.." Malcom runs around picking things and outing them in his bag.

"Do what you got to do man." Matt says.

"Alright bye guys!" Malcom yells out while he closes the door.

* 3 hours later* 

"I got it!" Malcom bursts through the door.

"Oh wow ok what is it?" I ask standing up for the coach.

"I don't have the time to make a whole new song BUT I can make a few fixes to some of the songs that you do like!" Malcom says

"What?" I ask

"I made a playlist for your wedding! That are appropriate though." Malcom says

"Oh wow thank you!" I say giving him a hug.

"Yea no problem!" Malcom says hugging Matt next.

"Ok so we have that Matt any grooms man you want to add to the EMPTY list?" Madi says

"Uh Hey  Malcom-" Matt says

"Dude I told you I'll be playing the piano for the ceremony I can't be up there." Malcom explains.

"Um well Nate I think wait let me text him." Matt goes on his phone.

"....ok He said yes. So Nate the Chris then Nick!" Matt says

"You know if you did your homework we wouldn't have to wait this long!" Madi says.

"Sorry.."Matt says

"It's fine but now we GET TO GO DRESS SHOPPING!"Madi says excitedly.

————————————-————————————-————————————-

Author time!! Thank you all for 1k!! I appreciate all of you so much and thank you for reading the book and chapters! Tomorrow you may or may not, not promising anything but a special thanks note MAYBE idk yet. Remember to eat and drink AND SLEEP! I see you guys y'all going to get sick if you don't get enough sleep! GO TO BED! Bye bestieeee🫶🫶🫶❤️❤️❤️