Chapter 10

Davey blushed like crazy as Jack kissed his cheek. After a moment of standing and giggling, Jack grabbed Davey's tie and pulled him towards his bed.

"Oh, no, I didn't- I didn't mean it like that" he blurted as he saw the worry in Davey's eyes. "Just sit?" he begged.

Davey perched on the bed next to him. Jack took Davey's hand and pulled it to his lap. He placed it on his thigh and intertwined their fingers once again. "Is this okay?" He glanced at Davey, who was staring at his hand on Jack's leg and blushing.

Jack moved his hand to Davey's cheek and squeezed it gently. "You're so adorable when you're flustered" he teased, returning his hand to his friend's on his lap.

This raised the question: are they still just 'friends'? What is their relationship? He didn't know if Davey would want a relationship.

"I broke up with Katherine a few weeks ago" he tried to fill the silence. Davey turned to Jack and frowned.

"What is this? What are we?" He asked, fear in his eyes. He hoped Jack couldn't feel him shaking.

"What do you want to be?" Jack smiled, which brought a smile to Davey's face too.

"I like you, David" he looked into the taller boy's eyes and nodded slightly, to show he was sincere. "I like you a lot. It's you I like."

Davey felt his eyes swell, and a single tear escaped and fell down his cheek. He'd spent the last few months in agony, fawning over the straight boy with a girlfriend. But now... now the straight boy was confessing to him. He didn't have to hide anymore. His mind began to race, and his mouth followed.

"Jackie, I like you to. I've liked you since I laid eyes on you. I've wanted to kiss you since the party, when I woke up to see you by my side. Nobody has ever cared about me as much as you. You're so special to me. I really care about you Jack." He sobbed, as Jack pulled his shirt over his thumb and wiped the tears from Davey's face.

That gorgeous, perfect face.

"Can I kiss you again?" Jack whispered in his ear. Davey's eyes lit up as he leant back. "Will you, please?" He begged. Jack knelt up to reach Davey's lips and ran his fingers through his hair.

Davey's hair was messy, but in a somehow neat way. He played with his hair for a moment, before pulling his head closer. He pressed his lips against Davey's, blushing as Davey kissed him back.

Davey pulled away to catch his breath, but he couldn't help himself. Within 10 seconds, the gentle kiss had become a full on make-out session.

Davey wrapped his arms around Jack and laid down, pulling Jack on top of him. Jack gasped and let go, propping himself up on his arms.

"Too much?" Davey asked, afraid he'd made Jack uncomfortable.

"Not enough" Jack smirked. "Im just surprised by how into this you are."

"Im into you, Jack" Davey replied.