Part 1

Mr.Kim Hyung enters his company The Royal Group from his car where he is having a meeting,and after mr.Kim and mr.cha decide to go to their hotel for lunch. After the meeting, he goes to the hotel. A-ri is in a hotel with her friend park mi-so and she walks out of the hotel with her friend and she has a coffee in her hand and accidentally hits Kim Hyun and the coffee in his hand falls on Kim Hyun's coat. A-ri doesn't see Mr.Kim Hyun's face and runs to get tissues for Mr.Kim Hyun but Kim Hyun leaves before A-ri arrives and mi-so stand in front of mr.cha only looking at him A-ri gives a tissue to Mr.Cha Bong and says sorry to your friend and leaves with her friend.
Kim Hyun changed clothes at the hotel, Kim Hyun and Cha Bong ate their food. Cha Bong is talking in coffee accident and Cha says girl says sorry to you and asked me to give this tissue.
A-ri and Mi-so are back at their house, and mi-so told him he's like the guy we meet at the hotel. A-ri is talking about how she's looking for a part-time job and she thinks about getting a job at a coffee shop, so Mi-soo and Ae-ri find a coffee shop that's hiring a new member for a job. A-ri is decided to giving an interview at a coffee shop and The interviewer questions Ae-ri and hires her.
After the interview, A-ri tells mi-so that she was hired and now has a part-time job. A-ri Returned home and told her mother that she was hungry. She wants something to eat, at that time her father comes to work and her mother invites her brother to have dinner. She told their parents that she got a part-time job at a coffee shop and was joining tomorrow. then she starts watching Blue Whale's performance and cheering for Suho.. and then
She goes to her room, her room is for Suho's photos and Merchandise starts talking to Suho's poster. She fell asleep smiling at how her day went.Next morning she woke up and started getting ready for college after getting ready she had her breakfast said bye to her mom and she went to college. She meets her friends at college and Mi-soo accompanies her and starts attending lectures. After the lecture, they went to the campus to eat. Her friend Park Seo-joon comes to ask him what they are doing. And sat down with them and Mi-soo and started making a campus video.