Part-6

They meet Suho, A-ri introduces Mi-so to Suho. Suho asks them to order something, Mi-so yes I will, she goes to the order counter. A-ri what do you want to talk to me, Suho I really want. It's okay to apologize for what happened A-ri, it's not your fault, it's just a misunderstanding. Mi-so brings them coffee and says, A-ri is nothing special. Mi-so starts to say that Suho A-ri is your biggest fan, she also follows you and loves you a lot. A-ri blushes and tries to stop Mi-so. Suho looks at A-ri and he gives A-ri and mi-so's ticket to his concert. They both thank Suho for the ticket. Suho says I have to go now but please come to the concert I will wait for you he says bye and he leaves to the cafe. After he leaves. A-ri and Mi-so get excited and start talking about Suho and Mi-so Suho is a very kind person. A-ri says yes and she starts talking about Suho and he stands behind A-ri and she says how much she loves Suho and how special he is to her. He is listening to her. A-ri turns around and sees Suho. He is confused and says he forgot his phone, he takes his phone and runs to the cafe. Mi-so I started teasing A-ri and she blushed and said wait I have to go to my part time job and I said finish your coffee first then we will go.
Everything happens for a reason
If it doesn't happen at a party we can't meet suho like this and if kim hyun helps you at a party then suho never helps you and he didn't give us his concert tickets.
They finished their coffee there and left for the cafe while A-ri left for her work
Now it's the day of going to the concert, A-ri is very nervous and Mi-so is also going to her. Suho gave her a front roll ticket to attend A-ri's first time to watch the concert live,both are enjoying the concert and suho meets both of them and he introduces them both to the group members.
A-ri is so happy, she decides to stay with Mi-so. After going home, they buy soju and food with them. They start partying they are dancing and singing songs and they fall asleep. For A-ri  everything in her life is like a dream meeting Suho and attending to his concert.