Part-2

After college she goes to her part time job.Mi-soo calls her to say that there is a good thing for her, she invites Ae-ri to her house. Ae-ri arrives at Mi-soo's house. Then mi-soo greets A-ri.start that she has good news for her. Ari asks what's the news. Mi-soo tells her that I'm invited to the party. Which is what the royal group has said. A-ri Congratulations Ari but why are you so excited for the party. Mi-soo there will be lot of influencers, actors, idols, and said to A-ri.Mi-soo says Blue Whale is coming to the party, and they will proform at the party, Ae-ri says Suho is coming to the party. Mi-soo says yes...Suho is coming.
Ae-ri says but how can I come it means I wasn't invited to the party or I'm not a celebrity so Mi-soo says you're my best friend you can come with me. Ae-ri says, I'm so excited for the party, I'm going to meet the love of my life. Let's buy some soju, Mi-soo Yes, let's go, party party yeahhhh.....
They both went to buy soju and came back home and started dancing and singing and partying all night. The next day Mi-soo wakes up, A-ri wakes up, we're late for college A-ri.A. -Ri got up, saw the time to wake up and started preparing for college. They went to college and went to lectures and after college when Ae-ri was going to a part-time job she saw someone fainted on the street she runs fast and calls the hospital then she is admitted to the hospital and stays with uncle in the hospital.Uncle wakes up in the hospital and starts questioning the sister about how I was admitted to the hospital, so Ae-ri calls them Uncle. Then uncle says thank you A-ri.A-ri asks him ok now? Uncle says yes..what is your name? She says my name is Ae-ri, I am a college student. Ae-ri calls a taxi for uncle. After that she goes back home. Her brother and mom started asking her questions, I told them the whole story of not coming home last night. After that she started preparing for college. A-ri went to college told mi-soo whole story.After college Mi-soo and Ae-ri go shopping for a party, they buy a dress for the party. They are both very excited for the party. After shopping, Ae-ri goes to her part time shop and sees uncle in the coffee shop. She goes and meets him and says do you remember? Uncle.Are you feeling better now?
Uncle says yes I do, you work here Ae-ri says yes I do part time job here. uncle do you want anything Uncle says yes an American coffee. Ae-ri is fine, she gives coffee to uncle. And started her work. Goes back home, and She starts talking to suho'sToy. she i will meet you tomorrow suho... suho i am your biggest fan ok bye see you tomorrow at the party