Part 5

Whale blue member Jin shows pictures to suho.he started reading comments on it and he is really feeling sad for A-ri.suho discuss this with his agency.agency PR team wrote a brief statement on rumours.other hand suho also clarify their statement on rumours. And Suho decides to meet A-ri and he comes to the coffee shop, he is waiting for A-ri in the shop wearing glasses,mask and hat. A-ri walks into the coffee shop and stands at the counter to take orders and gets ready. A-ri and Suho ask what he likes to buy. Suho orders. A-ri orders and he takes off his mask and A-ri sees his face and is shocked and Suho asks her if she has time to talk to him, A-ri says no she has work now sorry.Suho gives her his phone number and says call me after work I want to talk to you. Suho left for the shop. A-ri started working, she was very happy that Suho gave her his number but she was also wondering why and what Suho wanted to talk to her about. A-ri returns home and she calls  mi-so.mi-so come at A-ri's house and A-ri tells mi-so that suho meet her and he give me his number and he want to talk to me.A-ri calls him.He picks up and she introduces herself and starts talking to Suho and he says I'm busy and he calls her in the call hang will do A-ri What is the meaning of love?

A-ri say love is not finding someone to live with its finding someone you can't live without.

mi-so says A-ri please give me something to eat I'm very hungry and A-ri makes ramen for mi-so and they start eating, then mi-so goes to her house. Next day A-ri goes to college and Suho calls her and she picks up the call Suho says sorry for yesterday, A-ri says ok. Suho can we meet today, you are free today. Ae-ri says yes we can meet today after college.In a coffee shop. suho ok i will come. A-ri and Mi-so go to the coffee shop where they are both waiting for him and Suho goes there