Part 8

kim hyun met cha bong in office and told him whole story what his father said to him.cha bong but why? your father you to date her ?how is she do you know her? kim hyun of course no... cha bong what will you do now,do you have any plan or you are going to do what you father said to you.Kim Hyun I'm so surprised but you're my problem last year I told my father I feel fine but after your accident I can't see anyone's face or I can't recognise anyone. I said because I have to work. You help me a lot, you are always in my form. I don't know how that accident happened but after that I can't even recognize my family's face, I lied but cha bong now I don't know what to do. cha bong i have idea why don't you date her,for just for 3months and i will search her i will you talk to her or make contrace with to date you and ask her about what she want and we will gave that her.kim hyun okay do it and he send the picture of A-ri to him,cha bong I know this girl she is that girl who accidentally threw coffee you in hotel Kim hyun what?chat bong you also meet her in party girl how is viral because suho help her in party,I don't think She will say yes because you already misbehave her, kim hyun Just meet her but don't tell her the truth just say... ok can you fix my meeting with her?
Cha ok, are you sure you're going to see her Kim Hyun yea.... I'm so confused I want to see why my dad wants me to date her Let's not discuss it now, can you tell me my schedule for today? Cha starts telling him, his schedule for today but as long as Cha is so surprised and confused he don't knows what Kim Hyun will do Kim Hyun doesn't like her even Ae-ri doesn't like her, they both started working.