date

The sound of the sea was soothing as we walked together along the shore, the sand under our feet and the stars above making it feel magical.

Taking a deep breath, I turned to Seungmin and shared my feelings with him. I told him how much his presence meant to me, how his support had been a constant source of strength. Before I could finish, his gaze softened, and he leaned in to kiss me gently, his lips speaking volumes of his affection.

The touch of his lips against mine felt like a sweet melody, and my heart skipped a beat. It was a tender kiss, full of unspoken words, as if he was saying, "I feel it too." Our connection felt stronger than ever.

As we continued our walk, our fingers intertwined, he stole another quick kiss – a soft and playful peck on the cheek that made me giggle. It was like a secret shared between us, a silent promise of more to come.

Little did I know, Seungmin's mind was practically shouting, "I love you," with every beat of his heart.

This was the second time I had heard his thoughts – the first was when he silently dissed the CEO of the company, JYP, during a meeting. And now, I was hearing something far more significant – his confession of love.

As we continued walking, a playful grin crossed Seungmin's lips, and he leaned in for a quick kiss on my cheek. It was a sweet and light-hearted gesture, making me giggle like a schoolgirl with a crush.

When we reached the end of our stroll, under the moon's gentle glow, Seungmin surprised me with another kiss – this time on my forehead. The gesture was so tender, like a protective embrace in the form of a kiss.

But the most heartwarming kiss was yet to come. With the sea as our witness, Seungmin held my face in his hands and kissed me again, this time on the lips. It was a kiss that held all his emotions – the tenderness, the passion, and the unspoken "I love you" that his mind had been shouting.

With each kiss, I felt a deeper connection between us. It was like a love story being painted in kisses – each kiss revealing a different shade of our feelings. The sea's gentle murmur seemed to echo our emotions, as if celebrating this beautiful chapter of our journey together.