Starting

Hi, it's me, Y/N. I want to share a really tough part of my life with you. It's about the accident that changed everything. Sometimes, when I close my eyes at night, I have this terrible nightmare that takes me back to that day.

In my nightmare, I see it all over again – the day my parents had a terrible accident. It's like a movie I can't turn off, no matter how hard I try. The car, the crash, the noise... it's all there.

I remember how scared I was, how helpless I felt. I couldn't do anything to stop it. It's like I'm living through that moment again and again. Tears fill my eyes even in my dream, and I wake up with my heart pounding.

But it wasn't just the accident that changed me. After I woke up from a long sleep, my grandparents were there, taking care of me. They became my family, and I'm so grateful for their love.

But there was something different about me. Those injuries in my brain gave me a strange gift. I could hear people's thoughts. It was both a gift and a curse, especially in those early days when I couldn't control it.

Despite all this, I had a dream, a passion for music and dance. I joined JYP Entertainment to chase that dream. My grandparents supported me every step of the way, even though they worried about what my gift might mean for my future.

As I continue on this journey, I can't help but remember that nightmare and how it all began. Little did I know then that my life would take me on a journey filled with both challenges and amazing discoveries.

________

Should I add incorrect quote...?