2] Dead End

ღ•Amber's POV•ღ

Liam is doing so good on the X Factor. He was put together in a group with four other boys. Niall, Liam, Zayn, and Harry and they decided to call themselves One Direction. Just recently they sang My Life Would Suck Without You. Personally I thought it was amazing! Their voices just harmonize perfectly together it's unbelievable. Also their video diaries are just so hilarious. Especially Louis, I think he's my favorite for personality. But Harry.... He's got me on looks by far!

ღ•*'*•After the X Factor•*'*•ღ

I was heartbroken when One Direction came in 3rd place... But at the same time I was so happy that they made it that far... Liam promised me that I would meet all of them and I was so excited. I can't wait!

But everything is so busy now. More and more girls are screaming and shouting their names... They're becoming more popular than I ever expected them to be. But I'm proud of them...

I'm on my way home from school, without Dakota again... Of course... He's been acting so unusual lately... It's starting to scare me...

When I get home the paper is still on the doorstep... That's not good... Mum always picks up the paper before I get home... I rush inside flinging the door open.

"Mum!" I call... No answer.... 

"Mum!" I scream without an answer and tears form in my eyes.

Where could she be? She is a stay at home mum.... I can't believe this... I snatch my mobile from my pocket and dial her number.

Ring...

Ring...

Ring...

No answer.... The recording comes up after.

"Hi I'm not able to answer my mobile at the time please leave your name and number I'll get back to you soon. Have a nice day..."

Beeeeep!

"Mum where are you? I'm worried... Please ring me when you get this... Bye..." I say and press end call on my iPhone.

I start to cry and dial my dads number.

Ring...

Ring...

Ring...

"Hello?" An unfamiliar voice answers the phone.

"Hello who is this?" I ask fearfully.

"This is the police. Who are you?"

"I'm Amber... Larry and Kelly Allen's daughter... Is something wrong?" I ask on the brink of tears.

There is a very long pause and finally the officer sighs.

"Amber your parents were in a fatal car crash... And I'm sorry to say that- that... They didn't make it..." He finished and it seems as if the world stopped rotating.

I couldn't breath and wouldn't blink. This can't be real this has to be a dream. I blink several times and pinched myself in various places. I had to be asleep....

"Amber is everything alright?" The officer asks.

"Where is the cite of the crash please?" I ask my voice shaky.

"Amber I don't know if you want to-"

"I want to see!" I interrupt.

"Ok... We aren't to far from Great Brickklin road. You should be able to see it from there..."