Chapter 2 I just met you

Authors Note: There was tons of typos in my last chapter. don't be afraid to point them out. Thanks! xx

 MADDIES POV:

    "Mum, wheres my handbag?" My ms.Pacman handbag was my lucky handbag. i've had it for two years. I still use it even though its torn up and ruined. (doorbell rings)

"Hunny! Its Liam!" My mum answered the door.

"Good evening m'am, i'm looking for a beautiful woman named Maddie" Liam held up the purple sticky note I gave him yesterday. I was suprised he still had it.

      "Hi Liam!" I ran downstairs with my ms.Pacman handbag. All I had on was a purple dress with neon green flats. My two favourite colours.

"Ready to go Miss Rose?" Liam kissed my hand. I giggled softly.

"Okay, Bye mum!" I closed the door. "So, where are we going?" I asked. Liam started the car as I smiled.

"Umm well first, we're going to meet some friends of mine, then we might go out for dinner. I'm sorry Maddie. I just got out of a relationship, and i'm not really a romantic" Liam sighed.

"I understand because I wasn't a romantic either. I never was." I said.

Liam smiled and continued driving. We got to the airport parking lot. "Why are we at the airport?" I asked.

"Because we're going to meet my friends. they're in Doncaster." Liam got out of the car as I followed.

"But what about my-" "I already told them. They said yes." Liam assured me. His lips brushed against mine before we entered the paparazzi mania. And before I know it- flashing cameras are blinding my eyes.

"Just ignore it. They can be the most annoying people" Liam continued on walking as he held my hand. I heard paparazzi ask about this Danielle girl, and if they were still together. 'He is still in a relationship?' I questioned myself. 'Nah' I thought.

*1 hour on the plane*

"Are you hungry at all?" Liam asked. I shook my head no, and looked out the plane window. 'we are so high up' I thought.

"I'm so lucky to be on a date with someone normal" Liam laughed. I smiled. 'someone actually thinks i'm normal' I thought.

"So how much longer are we going to be on this plane?" I asked. Liam was getting a drink of water. he coughed and looked at me.

"Sorry bout' that. Umm maybe another half hour." He replied. I fijeted with my necklace. 'I'm so shy I can't even talk around my date' I thought. Liams phone rang. Payphone by Maroon 5 was his ringtone.

"One second. It's probably the boys" Liam smiled. He answered his phone. I could hear one of the boys screaming like a phsycopath. I quickly sat up and looked at Liam. He was laughing.

"Is everybody alright?!" I worried. Liam laughed and put his arm around me. I pushed it off of me. 'Wait a minute. It was just a bf gf gesture' I thought. 'Dammit!' I cuddled in his arms as he still didn't answer my question. "Liam?" I poked his arm as he hung up his phone.

" Oh, sorry. Don't worry about them. My one friend Louis is just a maniac." Liam joked. I nodded and continued to fijet with my necklace

*Half An Hour Later*

"Liam!" The boy that was Louis tackeled Liam to the ground as I moved out of the way.

"Ummm.." Louis stuttered. I waved. "You must be Liams date, Maddie." Louis smiled. I nodded slowly. "I'm Louis" He laughed, giving me a handshake. I laughed.

"Liams been telling me alot about you." I said. Louis looked at Liam as he got up off the ground. "And, who are these three gentelmen?" I asked. The three boys behind Louis blushed and waved like little girls. I smirked. "and i've never met a bigger, crazier group of guys like you." I giggled.

"Okay, so this is Harry" Louis pointed to the brunette boy. I've never seen curlier hair than that. "Oh, and this is Niall." Louis pointed to the blonde boy with a New York Yankees hat on. He waved shyly. "Unlike us, he's Irish" Louis whispered. I giggled. "And this is Zayn. also known as Dj Malik." Louis pointed to the last boy. He smiled and waved at me. He has a Black quiff with a thick blonde streak.

"You're a Dj?" I asked. He nodded shyly. I shook my head. "Anyways, Liam, where are we going?" I asked. Harry tackeled Liam as Liam lightly threw Harry off of him.

"Louis' house babe" Liam threw his arm around me. I giggled. I quickly grabbed my drawstring backpack, and left the airport with the rest of the boys.

LIAMS POV:

I had my arm around Maddie, until she ran off with the rest of the boys, so they could get to know her. 'I never thought I'd find a girl like her, she dosent even care about her looks.' I thought. I bit the inside of my cheek as we all got into a taxi together. "So when we get to Lous' what do you want to do?" I whispered softly. She giggled as she layed her head on my shoulder.

"we haven't kissed yet." She joked. I smiled and looked into her eyes. They were a baby-blue colour. I leaned in as she followed. Her lips brushed softly against mine. I smiled as our noses were touching.

"Awe! How sweet!" Louis gushed. I laughed. Maddie smirked as she playfully punched Louis in the arm.

"I'm glad you're getting along with the boys babe" I said. Maddie looked at me and smiled.

"Why wouldn't I? The're super funny, kind and sweet, just like you. but you have another trait that they don't have" She smiled.

"And what would that be beautiful?" I asked. She undid her seatbelt and sat on my lap. I looked into her eyes. I knew I loved her, but. How would I tell her?

"You're good at kissing is one thing. The other.. Being the nicest guy i've ever met." She whispered. I beamed inside, knowing that she loves me, cares about me. Someone that dosent just love me for looks. personality. I kissed her passionatley as I ran my hands through her hair.

"Guys! we're here. Jeez, you guys can't take a break!" Zayn screamed. Maddie got off my lap and grabbed her bag. I closed my car door as Maddie slammed hers.

"My girl got sass" I snapped my fingers in Z formations until we got in the house.

*2 hours later*

LOUIS' POV:

'Wow.' I thought. I'd never seen Liam this drunk in my entire life. Maddie was trying to help him and for him to stop drinking, but he wouldn't stop. "Okay, Liam. I want you to lay down in the guest room. You don't look so good." I gestered to the spiral stairs.

"I'm fine!" Liam argued, getting out of the black lazyboy.

"C'mon babe, you need to come upstairs." Maddie linked on to Liam, so he wouldn't fall again. I nodded and helped Liam upstairs.

"C'mon Liam, you're almost there" I said. Maddie smiled as Liam grunted. Maddie continued encouraging until we finally got to the guestroom of my house. "Okay Maddie, just set him on the bed." I said. Maddie nodded and set Liam on the bed.

"What's going on?" Liam asked. Maddie turned to me.

"Liam, you're incredibly drunk." I told him. He glared at me before he fell asleep. I closed his door so Maddie and him could be alone.

Woww. I'm terrible at writing Haha, follow, vote, comment! Not posting until i see 10 comments 5  votes and 3 more followers. Thanks!

xx