Chapter 3: Something Isn't Right...

Authors Note: I forgot my notebook full of the chapters for this fanfic at school for easter break :( so i'm gonna try and remember what I wrote down. anyways, ENJOY!!!

Louis' POV:

     As soon as Liam fell asleep, Maddie and I ran back downstairs to the rest of the boys. "So, now that my date's passed out, what do we do?" Maddie questioned. I looked to the rest of the boys as I seen Harry. He had a wistful look in his eyes.

   "Harry?" I waved my hand infront of his face. He flinched and looked at me.

"Sorry" Harry looked down. It was obvious he liked her.

"Can I talk to you Hazza?" I asked. Harry nodded and followed me into the kitchen. "Do you like Maddie?" I asked. I got right to the point, since i'm really protective of Liam and Maddie. Harry rubbed the back of his neck. I knew he did.

"Umm yeah. I really like her" Harry replied. I glanced at Harry.

"You know how much Liams been through in the past 3 months." I growled. Harry tried putting his hand on my shoulder, but I punched it off. "Don't" I hissed.

"Louis, calm down. I'm not gonna go anything." Harry said. 

"I have a really good feeling you are. Remember Courtney? Niall's ex-girlfriend? Look what happened there." I stood there, not believing what I had just said. A tear streamed down Harry's face. I walked towards him but he punched me away.

"How dare you bring her back up? You know how much I suffered from what I did. I made the wrong descision and then you have to rub it in my face. Just leave me alone." Harry ran out of the room and plomped back on the couch. I ran my hands through my hair, stressed. I was sorry, but it was the truth.

Maddies POV:

Harry had just plomped on the couch as I was talking to Niall about Liam, and his backround. Apparently I was the only one who didn't like One Direction- Or their music.  "Hi Harry" I Smiled. He waved.

"Hi" he muttered. Something was wrong. I got up and grabbed a bottle of water.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked. Harry nodded and followed me upstairs. I could hear him breathe heavily behind me. I knew it. We finally reached the guest bedroom Harry was staying in with Niall. "Is everything alright?" I asked. Harry rubbed the back of his neck.

"I'm not sure. Louis just freaked on me." Harry replied. I knew now. Louis freaked because Harry liked me. I understood now. But I want to know more.

"Why did he freak?" I asked. Harry hesitated before he began to speak.

"Because... Because he did" He replied. I cocked my head to the side, not believing that he just lied to me.

"Tell the truth" I blurted. Harry glanced at me, while walking towards me. I got scared. "Harry, I know you're lying. I just know. Tell the tru-" Harry put his hands on my thighs. A spark went off inside me. It didn't feel like Liam's at all. I went along with it. I looked into his emerald eyes. They sparkled like my dress. I smiled.

"I'll tell you the truth. But you cannot tell anybody- at all" Harry whispered in my ear. I nodded, shaking. His nose touched mine. He kissed me lustfully as I put my arms around his neck.

"I think I know now" I frowned. I ran out of the room and into mine and Liams. I was breathing heavily as Liam quickly sat up.

"Are you okay!?" Liam ran into my arms. I buried my head in his shoulder.

"Everything's fine babe" I said. I realized something. I'm Torn

Harry's POV:

'She dosen't like me' I thought. I sat on the bed as Niall walked in. "Hi mate" Niall smiled. I waved and sat down, depressed.

 "Whats wrong?" Niall asked, sitting down beside me. I sighed.

"I told Maddie I have a crush on her and she rejected me." I replied. Niall glanced at me and sighed.

"Oh. Sorry. I didn't even know." Niall said, trying to comfort me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooo. Sorry for the short chapter but yeah. Follow, Vote Comment! Luv y'all so much!!! Best comment gets a dedacation for this chapter. Thanks sooo much <3 <3 <3 And Have A Happy Easter!!!!!!

xx