Chapter 7: Blood

A/N

Hey Everyone! I have a new co-writer and her name is Kae (I call her Kitty :3 ) She will be wrtiting this fan-fic with me, and basicially any other story I shall ever write :) She is amazing, hilarious, cool and I hope you guys treat her with respect. Thanks and I Hope You Guys Like This Shitty, Long, Chapter. Kitty's Signoff will be @KaeHoran and mine will be @HarrysMyEverything13 xx

@HarrysMyEverything13

AND

@KaeHoran

*LIAMS POV*

"I.. I love you too" She Smiled.

Holy. Shit.

"SHE LOVES ME! SHE REALLY FUCKING LOVES ME!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. Maddie groaned, smashing her face into the many pillows in my room.

"LIAM SHUT THE FUCK UP" She yelled. I rolled my eyes, still jumping around. I've never felt more happy. Never.

I've always been rejected. Every day I would get pushed into lockers, and get bullied for being myself. I always got rejected by this one girl. But now thats over. I shall never speak of her again. She used me.

 My face fell. Never Again Liam, Never again will you think of HER.

"What's wrong babe?" Maddie asked, concerned about the way my mood just changed.

"N-Nothing. I.. I'm just aware about Logann still being out there." I stated. Maddie sighed, laying her head back on my chest. 

"Liam, babe, I'll be fine... Okay? We don't need to worry about he-" She stopped herself, as we heard a thump and cursing downstairs. I tensed up behind her, as she whimpered.

"W-What was that Liam?" she asked, shaking in her voice. I sat up, holding Maddie in my arms. she shook, absolutely terrified. 

"I'm so sorry that this happened Maddie. I really did want this to be the best day of your life- but NOPE! Some asshole had to ruin it." Tears ran down my face, as Maddie's eyes welled up with tears, also streaking down her cheeks.

"Liam, I'm so sorr-" 

"HEY! GET THE FUCK OVER HERE!" Louis screamed, as I heard pots and pans clatter downstairs in the kitchen. I jumped out of bed quickly, putting on a t-shirt.

"Liam! Where are you going?!" Maddie questioned, almost whispering. 

"To see what the actual fuck Louis is doing and who the fuck else i-" A gun shot. Shit. "Maddie, stay the fuck here!" I demanded, running down the stairs, while putting on a pair of jeans.

"Why are you coming? Go back upstairs, I don't want you to get hurt." I argued worriedly, as we got to the bottom of the stairs.

"No. I am staying with you ba-" "LOUIS OH MY FUCKING GOSH! WHAT HAPPENED!?" Maddie screamed, as we seen Louis on the ground with blood coming out of his two legs.

"SHE SHOT MY FUCKING KNEE-CAPS!" He yelled, as a blond figure walked into the kitchen.

"Well hello there, Miss Rose" Logann smirked, as she raised the gun up to Maddie. 

"STOP!" I yelled, as Logann pointed her gun onto me instead. 

"Hi there Liam" She purred, walking over to me. Logann stroked my arm sexually, eyeing my every move. 

"Don't be nervous babe" She cooed, wrapping her arms around my neck. I glanced over to Maddie, she was petrified, resembling a statue.

"I'm not, I'm pissed off that MY MATE IS LOOSING BLOOD AND YOU'RE GROPIN-" Before I could finish her lips brushed against mine roughly. I didn't kiss back. I had no feelings for that bitch. Her lips moved away from mine as she looked me up and down.