Sick [Nick]

This was requested, but Wattpad keeps crashing every time I try to put the @ and I'm about to LOOSE IT. 😭 It crashed like 6 times, so I've given up trying to put the @.

TW: Being sick, throwing up, swearing

Nick woke up with a horrible pain in his stomach and a sore throat. It was still pretty early in the morning, so he closed his eyes to try and sleep it off.

Unfortunately, he woke up a few hours later by Matt shaking him awake.

"Nick, what the hell? It's twelve in the afternoon! Get up." Matt says.

Nick groans in response, telling Matt to leave his room as he rolls over in bed.

Matt leaves, but he doesn't close Nick's door. Nick gets up to close it, but changes his mind and takes it as his way to finally get up.

He walks downstairs to see Chris in the kitchen eating cereal while scrolling through TikTok.

"Holy shit, you're alive!" Chris scoffs, "we thought you fucking disappeared on us."

"Shut up, Chris." Nick mumbles.

Nick's stomach hurts even worse than it did when he woke up the first time, so instead of food; he settled on a piece of ice that begins to soothe the soreness of his throat.

Chris looks up at Nick in confusion, "bro, don't just eat the ice like that."

Nick doesn't respond, he just goes to the living room and lays on the couch.

Nick's eyes slowly begin to close, making Chris grab an apple off the counter and throw it at Nick full force.

Nick groans in pain as the fruit makes contact with his lower abdomen. He sits up and tosses the apple at Chris, the apple bouncing off Chris' shoulder.

"Don't do that again!" Nick warns, laying back on the couch.

"You're so lazy, bro." Chris groans before walking to Matt's room.

_________

Nick doesn't remember when he fell asleep, but when he wakes up again: he's sweating and his head hurts.

Nick tries to sit up, but that causes a horrible feeling in his stomach that travels to his sore throat. Nick gags and stands up, running to Matt's bathroom since it was closer. He barely gets the bathroom door open before he falls to his knees in front of the toilet.

Nick lifts up the toilet lid and gags again, this time a bit of bile runs up his throat and it causes him to gag harder, his eyes squeezing shut at the pain it causes his sore throat. Nick throws up a few times before he hears Matt's bedroom door open.

"Yo, Nick. You alright?" Matt asks, standing against the door frame with his arms crossed.

"Yeah, Matt. Never been better." Nick responds when he's done puking, his sore throat making his voice scratchy.

Matt rolls his eyes at the sarcasm before kneeling beside Nick, placing the back of his hand on Nick's sweaty forehead.

"You have a fever, Nick. Let's get you some medicine." Matt tells him.

But before the two boys can leave the bathroom, Nick starts to throw up again, which hurts Nick really bad since he hasn't eaten today.

Matt rubs Nick's back comfortingly and holds his hair back. After a few minutes, Nick pulls away and nods, signaling he's okay enough to get up.

Due to Nick's room being upstairs, and Matt's room being right outside the bathroom, Matt takes Nick to his bedroom.

Nick lays down in Matt's bed as Matt goes to the kitchen to get him medicine. When Matt comes back, he helps Nick take the medicine before he covers Nick up.