Tour [Nick]

Requested by the one and only fvckingtrainwreck !!!!!!

"Can you do one where Matt and Chris are nervous for tour so Nick comforts them but forgets to take care of himself and gets overwhelmed?"

TW: Panic attack, anxiety, lack of eating

Nick was watching Matt toss and turn on his bunk all night.

Nick could tell Matt was anxious, and he felt so helpless as he listened to him struggle to sleep.

Eventually, Nick decided he couldn't take it and quietly climbed out of bed. He walked over to Matt's bunk, careful not to wake his three friends plus his other brother in the process.

Nick gently shook Matt and watched him flinch before rolling over and facing him quickly.

"Matt, babe, are you okay?" Nick whispers.

Matt nodded his head, but Nick could see the anxiety and tiredness in his eyes.

Nick slowly climbed in the bunk beside Matt so he wasn't standing. He ran his fingers through Matt's hair and started comforting him.

"Matt, what's wrong?" Nick asks.

"I'm just not feeling the best, Nick." Matt sighs.

"As in your anxiety?" Nick asks.

Matt nods his head, frowning. "I felt fine earlier."

"Matt, I know you did." Nick says, "but you know that your anxiety does this."

Matt sighs and shakes his head, "I hate it, Nick!" Matt whispers, tears welling in his eyes.

"Matthew, I know." Nick whispers.

Nick pulls Matt in for a hug and holds him close. Matt wraps his arms around Nick's torso and buries his face in his shirt, closing his eyes as he takes deep breaths.

Eventually, his deep breaths become normal breathing and Nick knows Matt is asleep. Nick closes his eyes to fall asleep himself until the bed shakes and a small gasp is heard.

Nick carefully lets go of Matt before he looks up and climbs up to the bed above Matt's. He sees Chris wide-eyed and sweaty.

"Chris, what happened?" Nick whispered from the latter.

"Just a dream." Chris sighs, "I'll go back to bed. Sorry."

Nick watches Chris lay down and close his eyes. He shakes his leg and causes Chris to open his eyes again. His blue eyes are glossy with tears.

"Chris, move down to Matt's bunk." Nick orders.

Chris does as he is told, and Nick lets Chris pour his heart out about his fears for tour.

Nick soothes Chris to sleep as he cuddles the already sleeping Matt, and Nick falls asleep a few hours after his brothers.

The next morning, the triplets, Madi, and their other two friends are hanging out in the tour bus. Chris and Matt were helping Madi decide what breakfast should be.

Nick was laying on the couch with his eyes closed as he tried to get a nap in. He was up all night with Matt and Chris.

Suddenly, Madi smacks his leg causing him to sit up. Madi sits beside him and holds her phone up to show the Uber Eats app.

"What do you want?" She asks.

"Not hungry." Nick grumbles, crossing his arms.

"You okay?" Madi asks.