Bipolar [Chris]

Requested by animezsimp

"Can you do one where Nick or Chris is bipolar and Matt (and the other one) try to talk him out of doing something bad?"

Basically, Chris is going to do something bad, and it was what he did in the car video where he made Nick bleed. I'm just over-exaggerating it for the sake of the story.

Uh, a family member of mine is bipolar, so my experience with her and Google are gonna help me. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

TW: Nick bleeds a little bit ("little" is a bit of an understatement, I wrote that lie in class)

Chris had been quiet all day, but Nick and Matt didn't think anything of it.

Right now, they were filming a car video and it was three in the morning. At one point, Chris had zoned out. Again, Nick and Matt didn't think much of it.

After a few minutes, Matt smacked Chris on the arm and he flinched as he zoned back in. He turned and laughed nervously.

"My bad, bro." Chris chuckles, "I zoned out."

"Yeah, we know." Nick says, sarcastically.

Chris was zoning in and out repeatedly as the video progressed until Nick threatened to end the video and have Matt drive home. Chris began paying full attention at that point.

Eventually, when the video ended Matt began driving home. Chris chewed gum and stayed silent the entire time until Matt pulled into a gas station for gas.

When Matt parked, Nick reached over and smacked Chris' arm, which for some reason really set Chris off to the point he didn't even listen to Nick trying to defend himself.

Nick was apologizing, but Chris wasn't listening as he leaned back towards Nick.

"You're actually fucking stupid, Nick!" Chris yelled, putting his arm back to smack Nick.

He watched Nick's head fly back mid-sentence as his fist made contact with his mouth. Nick recoiled quickly and stared at Chris with wide eyes.

Matt was in the store paying for the gas, so he hadn't been there to witness it.

"Chris, what the fuck?" Nick yelled, blood pouring from his bottom lip.

Nick fumbled around the backseat for napkins to put on his bloody lip. Chris stared in shock as he pulled his hand back.

The car jumped when Matt suddenly pulled his door open, and the middle triplet froze when he saw the look on Chris' face.

"What happened?" Matt asked.

Nick cringed when the cold air from outside hit his open cuts. His mouth burned when he moved it to speak.

"Chris punched me and now I'm bleeding." Nick said, putting a handful of napkins to his mouth.

"How bad?" Matt asked, moving to open the door to the backseat.

Nick doesn't speak as Matt opens the door to look. Nick's bottom lip has a small bruise and three open teeth-marks that are bloody. Matt took a few steps back so Nick could spit blood onto the pavement.

"Chris, what did you do!?" Matt asks, looking up from Nick to Chris.

Chris swallowed hard as a horrible feeling rose in his gut. He leaned back again to see Nick leaning out of the car towards the ground.

"I'm sorry, Nick." Chris said.

Nick slowly picks his head up and looks at Chris. Nick's eyes are filled with tears and blood runs down his chin a little.

"You're not sorry." Nick nonchalantly says.

Chris frowns and shakes his head. "No, I'm sorry." He yells, trying to defend himself.

Nick doesn't respond as Matt hands him a small water bottle from the back seat cup holder.

"It's fine, Chris." Matt says to ease the tension.

Nick stops bleeding after a few minutes and Matt fills the car with gas and drives home.

The entire ride home is silent as Matt focuses on the road, Nick is holding napkins to his mouth, and Chris is staring out the window.

Chris leans against the window and inhales and exhales deeply as he fights back tears.

Matt leans over and pats Chris' shoulder, never once taking his eyes off the road.

When the triplets got home, Chris collapsed on his bed downstairs and closed his eyes quickly. He didn't want to, but he ended up crying himself to sleep.

The next morning: Chris apologized to Nick profusely, and the oldest triplet refused to forgive him until late afternoon.

Since the tension cleared up, Matt decided they could film a vlog in advance today, and Nick had agreed once Chris happily nodded.

Matt smiled as he grabbed the camera and handed it to Nick.

Fuck, how do I end a oneshot like this???

Notice how it's October 3rd and my last update was September 24th

Not the writers block 💀💀

I FINISHED THIS IN SECOND AND THIRD BLOCK (algebra and foundations of Literacy) AND THE TEACHERS NEARLY TOOK MY PHONE AWAY FOR CHEATING I'M GONNA KMS 😭🙏🏻

Anyways, I love y'all!!
Hope you had a good day! 🥰💜

Happy October! (I hate fall) 🎃🍂🖤

-Jake 💜🖤🫶🏻