Chapter 6: Marcus

HEY!! Super Happy, I am number 423, which probably isn't alot but i think it is so don't ruin the moment. Lol well enjoy. Best moment of life, Thnx. Please fill free to COMMENT AND VOTE!! Would love to know what you guys think.

I headed to my bunk. Well I think it went pretty welll. Something about her told me she was lying though. Kiara could throw a punch and was damn good at it. WOW wait a girl... good at punch... a female that beat up a ton of guys. I was the alpha male and I sure as hell won't let her think she was better than all of us. A girl. Kiara had me thinking about her left and right. It should all be about Heather. Heather I promised I would get her back. I got to my bunk and layed my head on my pillow. My eyes grew heavy and I quickly dosed off into to an bittersweet dream.

I watch as Heather put her hair up in a pony tail. "Marcus come on lets go." She pleaded. We were out on a perfect autumn day. The leaves were a perfect orange and Heather wanted to ride the swings.

"Alright, I'm coming." She took my hand. She lead me to the swings and sat on the one to the right and I sat on the left.

"Marcus?" Heather asked.

"Yeah?" Heather always started the conversation which i was always happy about.

"Do you think that maybe, just maybe we will stay together?" I sighed. I hated questions like this.

"It just depends what fate has in store. If I could answer that quetion i would."

"We are going to the same college, right? SO we can stay together." I couldn't lie to her. Heather never knew what went down with me and my step dad. It sucked, it really did. It was best to just lie to her. I have done it a million times before.

"That's the plan." I begun to swing when she said three words I always hated answering to.

"I love you." I just didn't know if I loved her. We had been together for five months and she was alredy stating she loved me. What the hell was love?

"I love you too." Little did I know as time would go on those words wpuld soon become a reality and real.

I woke up in anger. I was mad at Kiara. She made my thoughts drift away from Heather. I got out of bed and headed to the mess hall for dinner meeting a happy Noah and Madison. Kiara seemed a little out of it.

"Hey Marcus." Noah said. I put my tray down on the table and began to pick out my food.

"Kiara, you ok." Masiosn asked. She blinked a couple of times and realized I was infront of her. She was lost in thought starring into space.

"I have to go." Kiara looked me in the eye. She sighed and got up. She walked out the door and outside.

"Marcus can you go make sure she's ok?" Madiosn seemed like a good friend. I knodded. I walked outside finding her taking deep breaths.

"Kiara you ok?" I asked even though I already knew the answers. I was starring at her back and knew she was thinking about answering.

"Can you just get the hell out of my life. I don't need to be asked that. I don't need help. I don't want you here." That hurt. 

"Look I'm here-" I was cutt off.

"No, just stop talking and leave me alone."

"No. Listen to me. You think you can show up here and think your better than us guys, cause you can't. Your a useless person in this world only meants to be  a house wife." My words came out harsher than I wanted. She turned around and faced me.

"Last I remembered I beat up five guys and you were on the floor. So don't tell me I think I'm better than the guys, I know I am. I'm not useless, the army would beg me not to leave and let you walk out like its nothing. I'm not useless. I have more of a purpose then you." I was suprised she answered back. In a way she ewas right, but I didn't want her knowing that.