Chapter 7: Kiara

Finally updating thnx for the reads!!!! I'm rlly happy and want to know what u guys think, it would rlly help!!! Enjoy, vote, comment, and thnx for everything!!! :

i'm in my bed and all I hear is how someone beat up Marcus, as we all should know it was me. I lost it right then and there when he said he was better than us girls. See this is why you don't trust people with your past or secrets because you get them upset or something and they use it against you. He told me I should be a house wife, just like my mother and I hated my mother. I hated Marcus for bringing her up. Right now I bet she's in that man's arms cuddling and being happy that I'm gone. I hated her. She always got what she wanted and I was left to fend for myself because I hated her. She brought me into this world, that's all I'm greatful for.

"Hello Kiara, did you see the person that beat him up?" I was so deep in thought I didn't notice Maddie was yanting on about him getting beat up. That dude needs to learn how to take a punch.

"No, for the millionth time." I stated annoyed slamming my head back onto my pillow. Maddie huffed and just seemed annoyed.

"If it was you you can tell me." She said. The girl standing infront of me had been with me since day one, but that didn't mean I trusted her with everything. She talked way to much and I was worried one day she might accidently spill my secrets to anyone on camp, especially Marcus. That's the thing with secrets, if you let them out they'll come back and get to you. 

"No, if I did I would honestly tell you. Calm down." I would have never told her and I was suprised that Marcus didn't tell either. Why didn't he tell? It didn't make sense, he probably hated me at the moment. 

"Kiara we should go visit him, make sure he's ok." I rolled my eyes. This girl really didn't know how to shut up and that he was going to be ok. I didn't do that much damage I think. I never let my victims die, I just didn't work that way. I beat up people to teach them a lesson in life, I don't beat people up because they treat women badly they just didn't know how to treat women correctly. Once I beat them up they would go on with life respecting women. All I wanted was for women to be respected because we never are. We are treated like crap and not given the same rights. Just because we are girls doesn't mean I don't want to sweat, work out, or stuff. I hate heels, nail polish, and everything girly.My sister loved everything that had gliter, pink, or girly on it. I guess I was diiferent because I spent most of the time with my father, my mother always made sure that Alex was actually growing up into that girly stuff. My dad in the mean time actually taught me useful stuff. He taught me the morals in life and how things actually work. I grew up only depending on my dad because he was the only person I actually valued. All my teachers I could careless about they all seemed like hypocrites to me. My dad was the only person I had ever met who says something and actually goes through with it. I remember I asked him to teach me how to catch. He promised me I would and actually taught me, probably going against my mother's wishes. I did suck at the beginning. I actually threw the ball so hard that it hit him really hard in the tricep, he had a bruise for a week. Those were the good days. Then he went to war and I only saw him once a year leaving me with my mother. 

"Maddie he'll live, there is a nurse on base and I bet Noah took him there. Honsestly if I knew I knew who did it I would tell you." I was lying to her to save my butt. If she knew and told our General I could be kicked out. I can't leave without my dad, plus i don't have a place to go. I left my family behind because I couldn't take them anymore. 

"Alright, we will see him tomorrow and maybe he'll remember then." She said plopping down on the bottom bunk. He already knew and would always remember it was me who beat him up. I shouldn't have and I had lost it......WOW wait a minute. I never felt bad after beating someone up and I ever thought I lost it. Marcus was not effecting me and not in a good way. He was making me think more than I ever did. It didn't make sense no one ever did this to me. I got my bag out and picked out a random letter from my father.