Chapter 1: Kiara

Second story I've written and I think this one is going to come out 5 times better than the other one. Here it is:

I look down at my prey and sit on him. I plant my foot onto his stomach and hear him grown in pain causing me to smirk. "Next time you should know who you are messing with, I'm not defensless, useless, or a wimp!" I scream at him and I notice his eyes widen with fear. "I'm not like other girls." I state coldly at him.

"No kidding, most girls dont beat guys up first of all." He said through the pain. I kick him in the stomach and he yelps like a helpless puppy.

"Not having fun, huh?" I look him cold in the eye. "I can do whatever the hell I want, I don't need your approval." I kick him again. 

"You think you can go around beating up guys?" He asked and I could tell he was becoming breathless.

"I can do whatever the hell I want, I beat up whoever I want, I kick whoever I want, and I punch whoever I want!" I screatched wanting him to get the idea in his brain.

"You'd be pretty hot if you weren't beating me up right now." He states smirking. My adrebnaline begins to pump through my body as his words run through my ears.  I punch him hard in the eye, then in the stomach, followed by kicking him in the groin. I spit on his eye and he struggles to release from my hold. He was pretty weak compaired to other boys I would have to keep hitting for about three minutes and then they would finally give in and tumble to the floor weak. They would be to exhausted to fight back and I would hold them down with my foot and kick them. This boy I was able to take down in nearly a minute. He just layed there looking at me, I beating the crap out of me and then has the decentcy to call me hot. He wasn't the first to have done that actually. "You look even hotter when your mad." He says grinning. I grab both of his shoulders and lift him up so he could look me dead in the eye.

"You are a disgrace to men, I thouight you were suppose to be stronger than us. You guys are suppose to be the alpha's." I state coldly and he begins to struggle trying to get my to let him go because I never go down without a fight. I punch him in the eye and he him scream.

"Alright, you win! Let me go," He screams, but I still hold him. No one was out behind the movie theater, after all his firends thought he would be getting some at the moment. He just had to act all tough and flirt with me like he already owned me. "You're nuts!" But I'm still holding him not caring.

"Don't you ever look at me, talk to me, wink at me, slap my butt, or this will not be the last time I'll beat the crap out of you!" I said through my clentched teeth. "Do you understand me?" I ask and I finally saw a hint of fear in his eye. He knods. "To afraid to say words I see." Smirking with pride. "Don't you ever treat a girl like that again, or you will be missing a couple of teeth, you hear me?" He yelps in fear and I let him go, kick him in the stomach again and walk away from the scene. I enter the movie theater see a boy and a girl passionatly kiss on the screen, the movie started just a few minutes ago. I roll my eye and walk out of the entrance of the theather. I head for the bathroom. I take a sharp turn bumping into my older sister causing her to spill the buttery popcorn. She notices my hair all messes up, my cheeks flushed in a bright red, and my red fist.  Her eyes are wide and I see a bit of disappointment in them. I hold her gaze for a while then run to the bathroom. 'Girls should not be fighting young men Kiara, we are suppose to do the house work and treat each one of them with respect.' I hear my head say, sounding like my older sister Alex. I walk into the bathroom and stare at my reflection, I feel the need to punch a wall btu I restrain myself. I have done it before but only in my home never in a public place. My eyes are dark brown, my black hair sticking up a bit, the color of my cheeks beginning to fade. "How are you ever going to get a boy to fall in love with you." I mutter, repeating another statement my sister usually tells me. Tears fill my eyes as I being to was my hands which have aa few cuts on them. Even though I was tan I still blushed lightly which annoyed m,e so much. Blushing is for weak girls, for girls who let boys control their feelings. I wasn't blushing more of needing blood from my dranined face. I push back the tears forming in my eyes. Crying is for babies, for those showing their vulnerable, they can't copntrol themselves, and that they actually care. I clean the sweat off my face and dry it with a rough, brown colored paper towel. I clean dry my hands too, noticing most of the bleeding has stopped. I look one last time at my imperfect face. Everyone always told me different, they would tell me my eyebrows were jkust about perfect, my eyelashes were nice black color and were long too, my eyes were a drak brown but when the light hit them pefectkly they would turn an almost light brown. My cheek bones were just perfect as my sister considered them. I had beautiful curves and long wavy hair that reached my mid back. I was five feet, five inches which was the perfect height for girls. A woman walked in starred me down and stopped at my fist, she shock her head in disappointment and entered a bathroom stall. I put my hair up in a ponytail and took one last look at myself. A few girls, about my age entered, they stopped in their tracks noticing me and my apperance. All of them wore a ton of makeup that only made the imperfections more noticeable, which I thought was suppose to make you look prettier. One girl went straight towards the mirror caking her face with more makeup. I rolled my eyes and she notice.