#4

a/n: Its been awhile since I last updated anything here. :") This is a 5 minute prompts I did recently and I tried to reach at least by 150 words for each of them.

- - -

The fire spread around him. But he didn't care for it. Even with the echoes of scream collided with the collapsing walls or how the railings from the second floor dangerously fall just narrowly behind, he still didn't budge.

He was unfazed. His eyes just stares ahead and the numbing sensation just gripped harder around him.

Ah, he wondered if this is what freedoms should feel like. He thought he could find solace, but all he could feel at the time was simply... nothing. Instead the void is gnawing him from the inside and when that hit him, he finally started to scream out loud. No one hear him.

- - -

"It's peaceful don't you think?" A woman's voice spoke to his ear. He merely grunted an answer and that was already an enough confirmation for the female. She continued on anyways after a long silence, "Say, do you want to go to the beach again?"

"In the middle of this rain?" He finally speak.

The shower continued on filling the short silence.

She giggled, "Why not? You only live once after all,"

"True but..."

"Plus, I wanted to see the sea again one more time before I go," She gently intruded him.

And when that wish uttered out loud from her, he said no rebuttal. Instead he only sighed while gingerly gripped the phone he had in his hand before answering, "Sure, why not,"

- - -

a/n: lmao idek.