⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚Lore˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Last chapter I did an intro of myself, so this chapter is a fill-in of the lore!

Let me tell you a story...

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇The beginning of everything⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Eons ago, the god of creation, Genesis, was born. Their gender is unknown so we address them using they/them pronouns.

They created the very first universe with their divine energy, spawning it by a bang similar to the Big Bang that perhaps created the universe we live in.

Unfortunately, the universe collasped after a few years, so Genesis kept creating universes until they made the perfect universe. All those universes grouped together to form the omniverse.

After Genesis was satisfied with their creations, they settled down in their favourite universe, also their most successful creation. They resided on one of the most beautiful planets, being served by the local creatures who they created centuries ago.

Genesis knew that they would not be able to rule over the whole omniverse on their own, so they decided to create two daughters to rule beside them. Which brings us to the next part of our story!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*The Two Sisters✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Continuing from the previous part, Genesis had two daughters, Lumine and Erebus. They were an inseparable pair.

As Genesis aged, they decided to retire, as ruling over a whole omniverse is the most difficult job in history.

They decided that both sisters would rule the omniverse together, so they would not overwork.

However Erebus disagreed with her parent's decision, as she wanted all the power to herself. She turned against her once beloved sister and parent for her thirst for power.

Erebus raised a powerful army consisting of creatures from different universes and planets, forming an association called the Celestial Demons.Together they successfully assassinated Genesis and took the throne. Lumine mysteriously disappeared amongst the turmoil, leaving Erebus to think that she was dead, so everyone forgot about her.

But, unbeknownst to Erebus, Lumine was still alive, in hiding with her lover, a minor goddess named Clarissa. They trained the people of their planet (all female) to use weapons and magic. Magical devices were invented for the people to transform into their battle outfits immediately, thus the first magical girls were born.

Soon Erebus found Lumine and engaged in an incredible final clash. Lumine took the victory with the help of Clarissa and the magical girls. Being merciful, she spared her sister's life but banished her into a far corner of one of the universes. All was well for now.

The duties of magical girls continued as more inter-universal threats and evil organisations arise. It is up to them to keep the peace within the omniverse.

.・。.・゜✭・The Clans.・。.・゜✭・

When Lumine and Clarissa trained the first generation of magical girls they trained whole families. Those families were called 'clans'.

If you belong to a clan then you should have a mark like this:

See the thunder mark? that's a clan mark.

Clan marks are different for each clan.

It is advised to cover up your clan mark in public to hide your identity as a magical girl.

Some clans are allies while others rival each other.

I think that's enough lore! This took so long to come up with! See you next chapter, where we will be talking about my training routine!