chapter 1 - unexpected news

you did it! you got the job!
you squealed with excitement as the job offer on your laptop had been marked as accepted. you screamed with glee whilst welling with tears reading the screen. it read "congratulations! tlc's production of 90 day fiancé has finally released a new series following a couple: big ed and rose on their exciting trip to rose's home country, we are in desperate need of you, y/n, to interview them!"
next stop: the philippines
you were itching to know what kind of man this mysterious ed was... and what made rose so attracted to him? it was the secret appearance of ed that led you to feel curious about interviewing him. from experience, you had already seen how ugly most of the other guys on the rest of tlc shows were and there were never any hotties.
you sat on your doorstep waiting for the taxi to arrive. the good thing about the production company was that travel was payed for and you loved to go shopping in the local malls.
the taxi pulled up.

"no way!" you squealed, "jimmy?" it was you ex

"no way!" you squealed, "jimmy?" it was you ex. known by the internet famous name of mr beast.
the brown haired man sat in the front seat with a dashing white smile: which looked photoshopped. his saturated eyes gleamed at you and stared you down. it reminded you of when he used to pin you against the wall at $1 bars. somehow in his challenges, he used to take you in the cheap places and take chandler out to the ritz and stuff. the jealousy was too much to handle, this being one of the many reasons you broke up with him. "why are you doing uber now?" you asked him, he must really be in his flop era. "doing a new challenge honey, you wouldn't get my hustle." you couldn't bear his reply. he pulled his fake youtube thumbnail shocked expression at you. classic jimmy. "just drive me ok," you yelled down his big ear hole.
finally, the airport.
the crew booked you first class on the plane, they treated you better than jimmy ever has. you sat down and grabbed a glass of champagne and couldn't stop pondering big ed. what was he like? was rose lucky?
arriving at the hotel, you checked yourself in and glanced at the film crew outside. still no sight of big ed, it was pretty late but you sighed. it could be anyone anyways.