chapter 3 - scandalous activities

whilst setting up the camera you couldn't get his sweet smell out of your nostrils as you longed for more. big ed and rose weren't here yet to start filming at the markets. within the sweaty crowd you saw the man again, his luscious locks were let down and he was being followed by the horrible woman again. typical. your boss mumbled something, however, it got lost as you couldn't seem to concentrate with the handsome man around. "this is big ed and rose y/n," he said, pointing at the 2 people. "yeah ok sure. fine and dandy. got it sure," you said back, getting lost in ed's eyes.

there was a sweat mark on his shirt

there was a sweat mark on his shirt... or was it mayonnaise perhaps? you pictured yourself licking it from him, feeding from the sweet eggy sweat of this dreamy man. he seductively looked you up and down but seemed stressed. rose led the directions to her dad's house with your boss and you and ed trailed behind them. "you look stressed are you ok?" you questioned to him. "yeah i'm fine, between me and you though... rose stresses me out and i'm only with her for that sweet clout!" he said nonchalantly. you couldn't believe it... he didn't even like her! "i just need something to uplift me perhaps," he said, glaring into your eyes. "i could help you with that," you whispered softly in his ear as he chuckled.
arrived at rose's dad's house.
"excuse me" big ed asked your boss. "where are the toilets?" the boss directed him to a shabby run-down hut in the garden. "umm y/n how about you lead him towards it? it would be nice to get to know him a little... he is the star of our show," the boss said. "sure," you replied, happier than ever. big ed waddled towards the hut and he turned around to reveal the massive pool of mayonnaise, sweat and god knows what else on the back of his shirt. you began to interview him, that was your job here after all. "do you and rose get along a lot?"
"not often. let's cut to the chase. the deep questions now because this small talk doesn't really help you know me that much."
"are you and rose intimate that much?"
"is that your first question? i didn't think you would be that desperate for my touch... you thirsty slut."
he moaned and you stood still as you were shocked how soothing his words were to you. you reached the bathroom.
"i might need a bit of help when i go in here... changing my shirt and other things..."
"ed... we really shouldn't be doing this, what about rose?"
"that moody bitch shouldn't be your concern... you should only be worried about me and what i'm gonna do to you."
he drags you in the bathroom and slams the door, kissing you passionately as your tongues moved together. you felt his hot breath of jollibee chicken on your neck and it just made you even more aroused. you let out a quiet moan. "not right now kitten." he shoved a spoonful of mayonnaise in your mouth to make you quiet. the taste satiated you. it reminded you of how jimmy used to kiss you but ed was way better. he moved his tongue down your throat in ways you didn't think he could move. he was itching to pull his shirt off and he did just that. his sweaty armpits pressed up against your skin as he pulled you in for more. the pants were soon to come off too, you thought. he unbuttoned the top button and jumped on top of the bathroom counter as it crumbled from his weight. you dashed out of the bathroom and begged the producers to help him up. you were frustrated, as you were so close for your dream to come true but you were left with just imagination to help you wonder what the rest of his body looked like.