chapter 5 - getting it on

you glanced down to the foot of the stairs and saw the tiny man prance around the pool. he reached the hot tub and sulked. he dipped his tiny feet in the water as he longed for someone other than rose to comfort him. you knew he deserved better. he looked up at you room and you froze in the moment as you were in your underwear getting your pjs on. he winked at you as you opened the window. "you don't have to hide beautiful," he bit his lip and beckoned you to come down. "i didn't bring a swimsuit on this trip," you shouted back at him. "come as you are then," he chuckled as you raced down in a heartbeat to be next to him. this is the view you saw.

shocked, he pulled you in to kiss as you saw rose staring out the window

shocked, he pulled you in to kiss as you saw rose staring out the window. she was giving you the death stare as she knew that ed would never do this to her because she has smelly breath. he pulled down his shorts to reveal his short member as he thrusted inside you and knocked you over. the water filled your lungs as you struggled for air. something was holding you down. it was rose! her hand grasped your neck, drowning you in the pool. the jealous bitch. ed pulled you into his man boobs away from her and shielded you from this evil beast. you bursted into tears and headed to your room, locking it securely.