Introduction

Kim brothers

Kim seojoon - eldest brother, kind and caring family comes first. A millionaire and businessman.

Kim Namjoon - 2nd eldest, kind and intelligent. An excellent producer.

Kim Jimin - 2nd youngest, kind and funny. A very good dancer dream to become Idol.

Kim taehyung - yongest, loves his hyungs to death. sweet, kind and caring guys. An Art student and also actor.

.......

Jeon Jungkook - son of jeons who are great businessmen and women son of power couple. Boyfriend of taehyung and protective over him . Future heir of jeons.

......

Min yoongi - a partner in Namjoon producing company. Adores taehyung and have lil crush on jimin and in relationship with Hobi. Have a mother and sister.

......

Jung Hoseok - a rapper in Namjoon entertainment and also dance trainer. Have Boyfriend yoongi but also have lil crush on jimin. He is also jungkook best friend.

......

Lee/ kim sana - spoiled child of lee's and also kim seojoon wife in this fic. She is an actress and friends woth kim seojin. She loves attention and being pampered. Wants to be treated like a queen but also a delicate flower.

......

Kim seokjin - is in relationship with namjoon  they are childhood sweetheart. Likes and adores Taehyung like his own son. Have a best friend whose name is sana they are friends since they were 5.

.
.
.
.
.

Hope you enjoy ~~