ch 5 " words can hurt ,"

3rd person pov:

**Taehyung:** (enters the living room) Hey, what's everyone up to?

**Sana:** (smiles) Oh, just having a lively discussion about various topics. You know, the kinds of things that might not interest you.

**Namjoon:** (chuckles) Actually, Sana was just sharing her thoughts on that new movie you mentioned yesterday, Tae.

**Taehyung:** (confused) Really? What did you think, Sana?

**Sana:** (with a subtle smirk) Well, I guess I have a different taste in movies. You know, I like stories with a bit more depth and substance.

**Jimin:** (grinning) Oh, that's interesting. Tae's quite the movie buff, but hey, diversity in preferences, right?

**Taehyung:** (forcing a smile) Yeah, absolutely. It's good to have different perspectives.

---

*(A few days later)*

**Taehyung:** (joins the family in the kitchen) Hey, what's for dinner tonight?

**Sana:** (casually) Just a simple dish. I know you appreciate the finer things, but we thought something light would be more suitable.

**Namjoon:** (nodding) It's just that we wanted to make sure everyone enjoys the meal, Tae.

**Taehyung:** (feeling a bit hurt) Well, I'm not that picky, you know. I can enjoy a simple meal too.

---

*(At a family game night)*

**Jimin:** (excitedly) Tae, join us for the next round of charades!

**Sana:** (smirking) Oh, this should be interesting. You're quite the actor, Taehyung, aren't you?

**Namjoon:** (teasingly) Yeah, remember that time you played that role with so much passion, Tae?

**Taehyung:** (feeling uneasy) Haha, yeah. I do give my all in my performances.

---

*(A week later, during a family outing)*

**Taehyung:** (admiring the view) Wow, this place is amazing.

**Sana:** (leaning in, whispering) Sometimes it's the simple things that can leave the biggest impact, right?

**Namjoon:** (nodding) You said it, Sana. Nature has its own way of showing us beauty.

**Taehyung:** (feeling frustrated) Yeah, I suppose it does.

---

**Jimin:** (whispering to Taehyung) Tae, are you okay? You seem a bit off lately.

**Taehyung:** (sighs) It's just... every time I talk to Sana, she seems to imply something. I can't shake off the feeling that she's being sarcastic.

**Jimin:** (concerned) Are you sure, Tae? I think you might be reading into it too much. She's been getting along well with everyone.

**Taehyung:** (hesitating) Maybe... but it's hard to ignore that feeling.

*(Despite his brothers' reassurances, Taehyung couldn't shake off the unease caused by Sana's double-meaning words. He couldn't help but wonder if there was more beneath the surface than met the eye).*