ch 1 * the beautiful bond *

3rd person pov:

A cozy living room in the Kim family home. The Kim brothers - Seojoon, Namjoon, Taehyung, and Jimin - are lounging around on a lazy weekend afternoon.

Seojoon: (grinning) Hey, Tae, did you finish your acting audition for that upcoming film?

Taehyung: (nodding) Yup, hyung, I just wrapped it up yesterday. I'm hoping I made a good impression.

Namjoon: (playfully) Well, knowing your talent, Tae, I'm sure they were impressed.

Jimin: (munching on popcorn) Speaking of impressive, Tae, did you see the latest reviews for your stage performance? Critics are raving!

Taehyung: (blushing) Oh, stop it, you guys. You always know how to make me feel embarrassed.

Seojoon: (ruffling Taehyung's hair) That's our job as older brothers, to keep you humble, right?

Namjoon: (smirking) Remember that time you were so nervous about your theater debut, Tae? We practically had to drag you to the stage!

Taehyung: (laughing) I know, right? But you guys stayed in the audience the whole time, and it gave me so much confidence.

Jimin: (holding up a script) Alright, time for a movie marathon. Tae, what's your pick today?

Taehyung: (grinning) Let's go for that classic comedy, the one you all tease me about because I can't resist a good laugh.

Seojoon: (grabbing a blanket) Blankets ready, snacks in place. Let's do this.

Namjoon: (wrapping an arm around Taehyung) Comfortable, Tae?

Taehyung: (smiling) Yeah, hyung, thanks. You guys are the best.

Jimin: (pressing play) Alright, let the movie marathon begin!

Seojoon: (as the movie starts) Hey, Tae, what do you think about celebrating your successful audition with a night out for dinner? My treat.

Taehyung: (excited) Really? I'm in!

Namjoon: (chuckles) We know how to pamper our little brother, don't we?

Jimin: (teasingly) Hey, Tae, did you finish practicing for your upcoming theater production? Or are you too busy being spoiled by us?

Taehyung: (playfully) Oh, I managed to find time between all the pampering, you know?

Seojoon: (grinning) That's the spirit. Now, let's enjoy this movie marathon and worry about the real world later.

As the movie plays and the Kim brothers share laughter, snacks, and teasing, the bond between them becomes even more evident. The room is filled with warmth, love, and the unbreakable connection that only siblings can share.

Unknown to them there little castle they have build is going to crumble piece by piece.

.
.
.
.
......

" Building a castle is easy then maintaining the build castle "