ch 3 " the Red Flags "

3rd person pov:

The Kim family home, a few days after Seojoon's wedding. The Kim brothers - Seojoon, Namjoon, Taehyung, and Jimin - are going about their day-to-day activities.

Namjoon: (at the breakfast table) Tae, pass me the orange juice, will you?

Taehyung: (passing the juice) Here you go, hyung.

Seojoon: (entering the room) Morning, guys. Did you sleep well?

Jimin: (stretching) Like a baby. How about you, Seojoon?

Seojoon: (smiling) I'm still on cloud nine. Sana's been a handful, though.

Taehyung: (joining the conversation) She's really adjusting to the family well. It's nice to have her around.

Namjoon: (nodding) Yeah, she's quite smart, isn't she? I had a really interesting discussion with her about literature yesterday.

Jimin: (grinning) And she showed me a few dance moves. She's a natural!

Taehyung: (quietly) That's great to hear.

(As the day goes on, the Kim brothers continue their daily routines.)

Taehyung: (to Seojoon) Hyung, do you want me to help with the groceries?

Seojoon: (smiling) Thanks, Tae. That would be great.

(Later, during lunchtime, everyone gathers in the dining room.)

Jimin: (playfully) Sana, you should join our dance practice next time. We could use your expertise!

Sana: (smiling) I'd love to, Jimin. Just let me know when.

Namjoon: (to Sana) You know, Tae here is an amazing actor. He's been getting a lot of praise for his recent performances.

Sana: (politely) That's wonderful, Taehyung. I'll have to check out your work sometime.

Taehyung: (smiling) Sure, let me know if you're interested.

(In the evening, the family gathers to watch a movie.)

Seojoon: (selecting a movie) How about this one? Romantic comedy, just like the wedding.

Jimin: (teasingly) Sana, you're our resident expert on rom-coms. You'll have to give us your review afterward.

Sana: (laughing) Sure thing, Jimin. I'll be the movie critic tonight.

Taehyung: (sitting quietly) I think I'll head to my room early. Got some scripts to go through.

Namjoon: (noticing) You've been busy, Tae. Take a break once in a while.

(As the days go by, the interactions between Sana and Taehyung remain polite but distant. Sana continues to bond with the other brothers, discussing various topics and enjoying their company. Taehyung carries on with his acting career and daily routines, occasionally engaging with his brothers as before.)

.
.
.
.
......

The most important advice someone could ever give is,

" Don't Ignore Red Flags."