ch 2 * the start of new begining *

Taehyung found himself attending a lavish wedding, his smile reflecting the grandeur of the event. The venue was adorned with extravagant flowers and elegant details, a testament to the celebration of Seojoon's union with Sana. The Kim family members gathered around, basking in the joy of the occasion. Present alongside Taehyung were Namjoon and Jimin, his brothers. Sana, a stunning actress, stood as the bride who had just joined their family through marriage to Seojoon.

Namjoon: (raising his glass) To Seojoon and Sana, may your journey together be filled with love and happiness!

Everyone: (raising their glasses) Cheers!

Seojoon: (grinning) Thank you all! Having Sana as my wife makes me incredibly fortunate.

Taehyung: (smiling) Congratulations, hyung! Sana, a warm welcome to our family.

Sana: (with a bright smile) Thank you, Taehyung. I'm genuinely excited to be a part of this wonderful family.

Jimin: (teasingly) Sana, meet Taehyung, our resident actor. He's been rocking the stage recently!

Sana: (smiling, though somewhat uncomfortable) That's impressive, Taehyung. I've always admired actors.

Taehyung: (grinning) Thanks, Sana! Maybe one day we can collaborate on a project.

Seojoon: (chuckling) Watch out, Tae, you might steal her spotlight!

Everyone: (laughs)

Jimin: (playfully) But seriously, Sana, if you ever want to learn more about the acting world, just ask Taehyung. He's a treasure trove of knowledge.

Sana: (forcing a smile) I'll keep that in mind, Namjoon.

Seojoon: (enthusiastically) Alright, let's get some music going! I want to see everyone on the dance floor!

With the music playing and people dancing, the Kim brothers continued their light-hearted banter with Seojoon and Sana. However, Taehyung started noticing a subtle change in Sana's behavior. She seemed to be interacting more with Namjoon and Jimin, inadvertently sidelining him. Taehyung dismissed the feeling, chalking it up to overthinking amidst the festivities. Laughter and happiness filled the air as the celebration unfolded.

...
...
...

Yet, a new beginning doesn't always guarantee positivity. Sometimes, it might be start of disaster.