An Unhealthy Return

A/N: Okay. I'm going to start trying to update twice in one day. If I miss an update, I will make the next part longer to compensate. Due to the double updates, parts will be shorter than usual. Sorry bout that >.< ||

Claude shot up, looking around the room. He could see in the complete darkness that enveloped the large bedroom that nobody else was there aside from Alois, but the presence was much, much stronger. The demon glanced back down at Alois, to see the little blonde still curled up and sleeping peacefully. The demon forced himself to lie back down as he wrapped an arm around the blonde, almost as if to say 'This is my master. I will kill you if you touch him.' And for the first time in months, Alois slept solidly until morning.

Upon the time Alois woke, a low rumble of thunder again shook the land. "....this is a...." Alois broke off, yawning. "Rather huge storm." He mumbled to himself, snuggling back into Claude. He really didn't want to get up. He felt awful, almost sick on his stomach. He was also rather disturbed. The dreams hadn't been as bad as usual but they had flashes of... Bad things happening. What was more confusing was that Alois had seen things in a current tense. Not in the past.

At that point, Claude started gently trying to get Alois to wake up. Any time he touched the blonde, however, Alois would bat his hand away, mumbling softly. Eventually, Claude just sighed. "Are you feeling alright, your Highness?" Alois rolled over to look at the demon, his blue eyes were dull. "No..." He buried his face in Claude's chest, a few coughs racking his body. "I feel awful, Claude.... Don't make me get up...." He said, his voice sounding extremely small. Claude just sighed. Alois clearly was in no mood to eat, or really do anything. So Claude just let Alois go back to sleep, the blonde boy snuggled into his strong chest. The demon slowly stroked Alois' soft blonde hair, murmuring to himself. "Regardless of how many times you break free of your chains in Hell and return, no matter how many times you come back, you will never again lay a hand on Alois." It was a low growl, almost a snarl. "He now belongs to me, and as a warning... Demonic powers are very possessive over their belongings." 

A sick laugh rang through Claude's thoughts, making the demon pull Alois closer to him. Like it would protect his little blonde. "We'll see about that." The voice that had been nagging at him for ages finally spoke, causing a pulse of anger to go through the demon. Alois was his. And only his.

Apparently Alois had woken up, and while Claude was in his thoughts, he felt a soft kiss land on his lips. He jerked back to reality to see Alois deeply kissing him, and a softer feeling came over the demon.

He was in love.

And now he had to protect Alois' love with his life.