teaser

Teaser 1: betrayed

Today was a good day for izuku if you came to class but then everyone started glaring at him

Izuku: hi guys- *gets hit with a electric shock by denki* ow!!

Jiro: denki What the fuck was that about?!

Denki: SHUT UP JIRO!! I'M JUST GIVING THIS TRAITOR WHAT HE DESERVES!!

katsuki: oh come on!! I may hate this nerd but even I know he doesn't have the balls to steal the UA files!!

Mina: bakugou how could You side with this traitor?!

Izuku: guys? What are you talking about?!

Aizawa: well... Midoriya I hate to say this though but... This tape shows you stealing the UA files...

And then the UA staff members showed up in the room

Nezu:*shedding a few tears* izuku yagi... I'm afraid you are expelled

And then All might run up to izuku and punches him across the face multiple times

Present Mic: what the hell all might?!!

All might: you shut up!! *Looks at izuku* I should have just owned your useless ass a long time ago!!! I'll be taking back what's mine!!

And then all might plucks a piece of izuku's hair and ate it

Izuku: Ochaco!! You don't believe I'm the traitor right?! *Gets slap across the face*

Ochaco: oh shut up!! I never loved your useless ass anyway!! And besides I only loved you because of your money not for who you are!!

Izuku: but... Ochaco...*gets to slapped even harder*

Ochaco: shut the hell up already!! You were nothing but a vile traitor!!

All might: I had enough of this get him!!

And then the students and UA staff that believed that izuku was the traitor went and attacked him

Mina:*sprays him with acid* I TRUSTED YOU MIDORI!!!

Shoto: *freezes him and burns him* WE WERE BROTHERS IZUKU AND HOW COULD YOU BETRAY US LIKE THIS?!?!?!

Denki: HE IS 800 BOLTS TRAITOR!!!!*electrocute Izuku*

Mineta: EVEN PERVERTS LIKE ME HAVE STANDARDS!!! HOW DID YOU GET INTO THE HERO COURSE ANYWAY?!?!

Iida:*kicked him across the face* HOW COULD YOU IZUKU?!?! I TRUSTED YOU LIKE A BROTHER!!

Ojiro:*tail whips him* YOU'RE SUCH A USELESS BEING!!!

Toru:*kicks and. Punches him in the balls* YOU DIRTBAG!! YOU ARE PROBABLY USELESS ON THE DAY YOU WERE BORN!!

All might:*punches him and kicks him* I SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN A FUCKING ABORTION ON YOU!!! YOU WORTHLESS PILE OF SHIT!!! WHEN YOU'RE DONE PACKING YOUR THINGS I'M DISOWNING YOU!!!!

UA staff members:*attacking izuku* YOU CAN GO DIE ALONE!!!

Izuku: I HATE YOU ALL!!! I HOPE ONE DAY YOU ALL WILL GET WHAT YOU FUCKING DESERVE!!!!

Teaser 2 divorced and going to have a brand new life

Toshi: please inko!! I know what I did was wrong!! I'm sorry for what I did!! Please Don't leave Me!!

Inko:*slaps him* shut up you blonde pile of shit!! You're the reason my baby boy is expelled!! So pack your things and get out of this house!!

Izumi: I hate you Dad!!!