chapter 1: The betrayed...

Today was such a wonderful day for izuku for now... Because he's about to experience the worst day of his life and he was walking to class and everyone immediately started glaring at him

Izuku: oh hi guys!

Ochaco: don't talk to us you traitor!

Izuku: wait i-is there something wrong?

And then izuku gets a electric shock by denki

Jiro: Denki?! What the fuck is wrong with you?!

Denki: NOT NOW JIRO!! I'M JUST GIVING THIS TRAITOR WHAT HE DESERVES!!

Izuku: WAIT...WHAT?! I'm not the traitor!!

Iida: YES YOU ARE!! *kicks him across the face*

Izuku: ow!!

Kirishima: hey!! *gets infront of izuku* leave midobro alone!!

Tokoyami: leave him alone or else!*summon's dark Shadow to protect izuku*

Aoyama: back off!!*plans to use his laser on the traitors*

Tsuyu: yeah!! Leave midoriya alone!! Ribbit!!

Momo: I don't want to do this to all of you but...*creates a bat* stay away from midoriya!!

Koda:*steps in front of izuku* Leave izuku alone!

Shoto:*shocked* why the hell are you bastards siding with that traitor?!?!

Katsuki: because unlike you all they have a functioning brain!!

Mina: what the?! Bakugou so you're a traitor now?!

Katsuki: hell no!! But even I know that Deku wouldn't steal UA files!!

Denki: katsuki how could you?!

And then the UA staff members showed up

Izuku: thank goodness you guys are here!! Tell them what I did wrong!?!

And then nezu goes silent for a few minutes and then he admits it

Izuku:*worried* n-nezu?

Nezu:*remorseful*izuku I'm afraid that you were caught on camera stealing UA files...

Izuku: what?! I would never do that!!

Nezu: I know but wants you expelled and arrested...

Izuku: what?! Please!!

Nezu: I hope you can forgive me one day Young midoriya...*almost on the verge of crying*

And then ass might ran up to izuku and punched him across the face very hard

Present Mic: yo all might!! what the fuck is wrong with you?!

All might: shut up!! You think I loved his ass?! He was some worthless being that inko should have never given birth too!!

Izuku: b-but... dad...

Ass might: but I said SHUT UP!!!!*punches him again* I'll be taking back what's mine!!! *takes a piece of izuku's hair and eats it*

Mt Lady:*punches izuku's face* you little shit!! You are such a fake hero!! your girlfriend should have broke up with you today!!

Izuku:*relilezs something* girlfriend? That's it!! *turns to Ochaco* ochaco!! You don't believe I'm the traitor!! Do do you?

Ochaco:...

Izuku: ochoco..?

Ochaco:... Oh wake up you worthless Deku!!

Izuku was shocked heartbroken on that line that even his own girlfriend betrayed him

Izuku: but ochaco...*gets slapped by ochaco*

Ochaco: oh shut up!! I never loved you anyway!! Actually I was planning on dumping you and I already had sex with Todoroki to cheat on you!!!

Izuku was was even more heartbroken on that his own girlfriend betrayed him loving him only for his money and cheated on him with his best friend

Izuku:*heartbroken and sobbing quietly*...why...?*gets slapped even harder*

Ochaco: oh wake up!! I never loved you from the start!! Women don't want to marry broke losers!!! 🙄

Izuku: but shoto!! Aren't you dating Momo?!

Shoto: bitch please!! I never loved her from the start!! She didn't give me a "fun time"!!

Tsuyu and Momo were both shocked to hear knowing that ochaco was cheating on him and shoto was cheating on Momo

Tsuyu POV: I knew that cunt would betray Izuku!!

Momo POV:*Sad as izuku* SHOTO HOW COULD YOU?! WE WERE A NICE COUPLE!! AND YOU DO...THIS?!

All might: I had enough of this!! Get him!!!

And then the UA staff, the class 1a  members who betrayed him all started attacking him

Shoto: I KNEW YOU WERE WORTHLESS TO BEGIN WITH!!!

Mina:*sprays him with acid* HOW COULD YOU IZUKU?!

Denki:*electrocutes izuku* HERE'S 800 VOLTS TRAITOR!!!

Mineta: OH THE HELL YOU DID A SCUM LIKE YOU PASSED THE ENTRANCE EXAM!!! AND EVEN I HAVE STANDARDS!!!

Toru:*kicks him in the balls* YOU DIRTBAG!!! YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN EXPELLED FOR YOUR ACTIONS!!!

Ojiro:*tails whips him* YOU'RE SUCH A USELESS BEING!!

All might:*punches and kicks him* WHEN YOU GO TO JAIL I AM DISOWNING YOUR ASS!!!

UA staff members(except a few): TAKE THIS YOU TRAITOR!!!

Izuku: I HATE YOU ALL!!! I HOPE YOU ALL GET WHAT YOU FUCKING DESERVE!!!

The president of Japan: SHUT UP YOU LITTLE SHIT!!!! BE LUCKY YOU'RE JUST GETTING SENT TO JAIL!!! OR ELSE YOU WOULD BE EXECUTED!!

and then the police showed up

Police: all right kid come with us...

And then the police took izuku away to Tartarus but then nezu stopped them

Nezu: excuse me officers! Can I talk with this so-called traitor before he gets sent to jail?

Officer: okay then.

And then the police let izuku go for a minute to talk to nezu

Nezu: izuku? I'm sorry for what those traitors did... But don't worry I promise I will prove you innocent...

Izuku:...*sniff* thank you principal nezu...

Nezu: no just call me nezu...

Izuku:...oh okay then...

And then the police took away izuku and then drove off

Meanwhile on the forbidden island

Jimmy Kellogg and Emman just saw it all on the orb and they were both shocked to that izuku was betrayed by by UA

Emman: oh my God... That poor kid...

Jimmy Kellogg: I agree. Those motherfuckers should be punished immediately.

Emman: I know Jimmy. But how are we going to do that?

Jimmy Kellogg: don't worry Emmanuel. I have my ways...*grins sadistically*

Emman: when he does that it creeps me out... but I like it!!

And then that's a wrap everybody I hope you like it and if you did please give it a vote and a good comment that's all for now folks I love you guys from the bottom of my heart and that's all for now folks Emmanuel out!! :D