Chapter 4

We arrived at my villa and look at her but she is still unconscious. I stared at her beauty she really looks so innocent. She groans and slowly open her eyes she's looking at me and suddenly smiled.

"Hi" She said and giggles. How cute I said in my mind and keep on staring at her . Hindi to pwedeng iwanang mag inom. Lumabas ako ng kotse ko at pinagbuksan siya ng pinto. Pa giling giling siyang naglakad pa punta sa pinto ko.

She look at me confuse. "This is not my house" she said and giggles again. "Are we going to fuck?" Napalaki ang mga mata ko sa sinabi niya. This girl is so frank. I didn't take her here to take advantage of her. I did took her here because I don't know. I just can't leave her there unconscious

She seductively look at me and slowly walk towards me. She stopped infront of me and bite her lips. " I couldn't forget how you touched me, kissed me, and brings me to heaven" She said and then slowly licked her lips.

Napalunok ako at umiwas ng tingin. Parang uminit ang paligid. She giggled kaya napatingin ako sa kanya. "You are so cute" She said then pinched my cheeks. Fuck this woman.

"Can you please shut up and stop touching me. I might lose control" I shouted but she just pouted her lips.

Napatitig ako sa kanya. God this woman. Well she is really beautiful. Who can resist her? Napatitig lang ako sa kanya nung unti unti niyang nilapit mukha niya sa mukha ko. Pinamulatan ko siya ng mata. If she will going to kiss then I'll really lose control.

*Bruppp*

FUCKKKKKK!

"HOW DARE YOU WOMAN! Sigaw ko at dinuro siya pero dahan dahan siyang natutumba. Thank God I'm flexible and was on time to catch her.

Binuhat ko siya papuntang guest room. I gave her a quick shower and clothed her. You wouldn't imagine how much temptation I resist. I didn't bother showering her. What to be ashamed of? I've already seen it.

Pagkatapos ko siyang ihiga sa kama. I also took a shower and lay in my bed but I couldn't stop thinking about her so I run out of my room to check on her.

Inayos ko yung pagkakakumot aa kanya at tinitigan ang maamo niyang mukha. I didn't know what gotten unto her and drunk like this.

"Mommy don't leave" Napatigil ako sa pagtayo nung humawag siya sa kamay ko.

"Please" She said ng cried.

I stared at her and pitied. Umupo ako sa tabi niya at hinawa ang buhok na nakaharang sa mukha niya. Tears are streaming down her eyes. I don't know what's the story behind her tears but she is really broken and it's maybe connected to her mom.

"It's my birthday again yet, you still didn't come back. I hate you mom" bulong niya at sapat lang na marinig ko. Napahawak ako sa mukha niya "It's fine, I'm here" I said and caress her head. Sumandal ako sa bed rest at tumingala.

After 5 years. It's the first time that I talked to a woman. After that 5 long years. I think I'm progressing and she is the reason. One step at the time. For that one week. I keep on thinking about her. That face. Her scent. Her taste. Everyday this week I always drove infront of her condominium building wishing to see her and talk to her but I'm trying to resist myself. I don't want to use her. I don't want to make her as my rebound.

I stared at her and to my surprised nahulog ako sa kama. She stared at
me like finalizing my face.

"You are that angel" She said innocently. I breathe deeply. She is still out of her mind .

Nakatitig lang ako sa kanya ng dahan dahan siyang tumayo at lumapit sakin. Hinawakan niya ang balikat ko at deretsong tumitig sa mga mata ko. Para akong hindi makagalaw sa mga titig niya. Parang inaaral niya ang aking mukha.

"Did you know that you are really so handsome?" She asked and touch the tip of my nose

"God really made you this handsome" She said then touched my lips.

"Get off of me woman" I said firmly but she just puffed her cheeks

"Makes me want to kiss you" she said at walang pasintabing hinalikan ako. She is so agressive. Napatulala ako.

"You are really testing my patience." I said and kissed her back. I caressed her back and deepen the kiss.

"Hmmm" she moaned

I slowly take of her shirt. But realization hit me so I stopped and look at her. She is drunk and I shouldn't do this.

"Why did you stopped?" She asked but I drive my stare away. I walked out of the room and straight way to my room. Pasalampak akong humiga sa kama at nag takip ng mukha. If I didn't stopped baka kung ano na namang mangyari.

That night was a mistake. My friends drug my drink because they are so worried that I wouldn't be interested in a girl again. I drove to cavite and stopped at that beach to release the heat. So I slept in the tree but to my surprise after I waking up. There's a beautiful woman beneath me. I couldn't resist it plus the drug has still have an effect. That's why I'm also aggressive that night but after that incident. I really repented it so I don't want her to take that as a mistake.

*****

Tres Point of view

It's been two days mula nung nagising  ako sa isang familiar na kwarto. My clothes are still intact so walang nangyari (Crying inside my head kasi bakit wala. Chariz) and I can vividly remember what happened that night. Sobrang nakakahiya talaga ginagawa ko nun. Good thing he didn't utter a word about it that morning and insisted lang to drive me home.

I'm now on my way in the company I will be attending interview for my on job training. It's my final requirements. We will be having an interview pa if fit talaga kami mag conduct ng OJT namin doon. Assisting paper works lang naman sa mga HR need namin pasukan.

This company is one of my best candidate to work in future. High salary and they are high ranking in the industry. Unlike my other friends na may company na mamamana, ako wala since I already turn my back against my family so I needed to strive hard for my own career.

I looked up to the whole building.

LucienGroup Incorporation

One of the best leading architectural firm here in the Philippines. Madaming sikat na villa's under na sila ang may gawa mapa international man.

Huminga ako ng malalim at pumikita ng mariin.  Soon magiging architect ako dito. Ngayon OJT muna. This is one step toward my dream. I will build my own house and will bring home mom.

Pumasok ako sa building at dumeretso sa top floor. Yung CEO daw ang mag iinterview samin. One thing that pushed me to enter this firm nung nalaman kong CEO ang mag iinterview at there's a chance daw na pwede silang matanggap at maendorse to work here. Kailangan ko mag pa good shot sa CEO para after ng OJT madali ako ma endorse dito. I'm puting my whole trust in luck.

Pag kadating ko sa floor kung saan gagawin ang interview ganun nalang ang kaba ko nung makita ang dami ng tao at kung gaano sila ka professional tignan. Some are from prestigious schools and top universities aiming position in this company. Nasa mga 50 ito dahil sila lang ang pumasa sa screening before interview. Some looks so competitive.

"Ms. Eirendil"   Napatayo ako at lumapit sa nagtatawag

"I'm here po" I said casually and smiled. She looked at me and smiled back "This way" she said and lead the way. Sinundan ko siya sa pinuntang tinuro niya.

Huminga ako ng malalim and wished my self luck because it's now or never. Dahan dahan kong binuksan ang pinduan at ganun nalang ang gulat ko nung makita ang lalaking nakaupo sa CEO seat.

*****