Chapter 3: A New Family

(One month later...)
Agent: "Uhhh Mr. President."
Mr. President: "Yes."
Agent: "What about Lincoln Loud?"
Mr. President: "I know."
Agent: "You suppose to give him a chance, we don't have a room for him."
Mr. President: "Fine, we'll give him a new family."
(The President went to the time out closet and headed to the top secret dungeon laboratories where Lincoln Loud was inside the resurrection chamber and getting his brain fully recovered)
Mr. President: "Lincoln Loud, you're relocated to a new family that you know. The Santiagos along with the Casagrandaes, You shouldn't spend an entire life with a bad family with a distrustful aunt. Rita is too much of an evil parent that you have."
Lincoln Loud: "..."
Mr. President: "I know, all you need is a new family. However, we just banned Ace Savvy and Legends Of The Hidden Temple due to your failures, because they upset you as our top secret. So we have to ban The Loud House show too, but sadly we refuse to ban the show."
Lincoln Loud: "..."
Mr. President: "Correct. We already got rid of your Ace Savvy stuff. We have to get your non-Ace Savvy stuff from your family and we accidentally got rid of your non-Ace Savvy stuff away with a yard sale at the White House. Plus we have to discard your third and second place trophies. But we still have your golden 1st place magic trick trophies along with Bun Bun. Sadly we have to change your name from Lincoln Loud to Arceus."
(The President gives Lincoln Loud his Bun Bun back)
Lincoln Loud: "..."
Mr. President: "Correct, we wanted your life to reset in a better way. No video games, no action figures and other action toys, no comic books, and no magic tricks and other magic shows. Plus, we also have to ban the Royal Woods Middle School in Royal Woods and destroy it."
Lincoln Loud: "..."
Mr. President: "However, we have to make you reunite with your sisters again. Because we discovered that your family are the descendants of your Scottish royalty. However, you'll be relocated to Scotland instead. But we have to remove your ban in Royal Woods. So you could reunite with your family."
Lincoln Loud: "..."
(The president opens the resurrection chamber to free Lincoln Loud. Then the President takes Lincoln Loud to Great Lakes City to see the Santiagos)
Ronnie Anne's mom: "(opens the door) Hello?"
Mr. President: "Mrs. Santiago, I want Ronnie Anne to take care of Lincoln Loud aka Arceus due to fanfics, fan shippings, and fan arts about Ronnie Anne and Lincoln Loud getting married."
Ronnie Anne's mom: "Ronnie Anne, the President wants to see you."
Ronnie Anne: "What is it Mom- *GASP!*"
(Ronnie Anne ran to her room)
Ronnie Anne's mom: "Ronnie Anne, say hello to your future boyfriend Lincoln aka his new name Arceus."
(Ronnie Anne came from her room to see the President)
Ronnie Anne: "Mom, that's not our ally. That's the boy who bullied me."
Mr. President: "Ronnie Anne, that was in the past. You kept bullying him too much."
Ronnie Anne's mom: "Lincoln I mean Arceus, welcome to the family. (To President) Don't worry, we'll adopt him and take care of him."
Mr. President: "Good, but remember. Keep it as a top secret. Don't worry, I will tell the Loud Sisters. You, Lincoln Loud and Ronnie Anne will travel into Loch Loud in Scotland when they're adults enough. And make Lincoln Loud have a disguise and Lincoln Loud needed a tutor and he needs to be homeschooled."
Ronnie Anne's mom: "We promise."
(10 years passed when Lincoln Loud had his brain restored and he got his voice back after years and he and Ronnie Anne joined private family reunions with the Loud Sisters now the Loud Family were established as the Louder Houses Era of the future Loud Family. He was now an adult and was now dating Ronnie Anne. Now, Lincoln Loud was now Lincoln Santiago. 10 years later again, He and her are now married and now have 10 sons and one daughter. After the top secret family reunion guarded by the President's secret services with his sisters)
Lincoln Loud: "This is why I was a kid and bad things happened to me."
Lancina: "Wow, you're a poor fella."
Ronnie Anne: "This is why me and him decided to get married. So we made your 10 aunts and your grandparents keep it a secret. When Arceus and I were first married, I gave birth to Roki the first child who has interest in computers, then Roni who was interest with fancy living, then Ruke who was interested in heavy metal, then Rane who is interested into memes and comedy, then Ron Andy who is interested in karate and skateboarding and sports, then Rars who is interested in gothic and ninja activities, Reif and Rexx as twins since Reif is interested in fixing and taming animals when Rexx is interested in money and prince pageants, then Revi who was interested in science and computer science, and Reon who is the youngest one. Then Lancina, some day she will be the future duchess of Loch Loud. Now Lincoln Loud and I were 45, we had 10 boys and 1 girl as our only daughter."
Lincoln Loud: "This is why the President made me their top secret. So I have a new life to become a duke again in Loch Loud. After my last family reunions with my sisters and my bros in law as their husbands. However, Luna Loud is married to her husband and wife and Lucy Loud is married to her two husbands Silas and Rocky. We have no choice but to head to Scotland. Loch Loud is my new place. I still prefer staying at Aunt Ruth's, Grandpa Leonard's, and Pop Pop's when having a day off on vacation when my friends are in charge of caring for my sisters."
(So after the final family reunion with his sisters, Lincoln Loud and his own family along with Ronnie Anne and her mom traveled to Loch Loud until...)
Angus: "Hello there Lincoln Loud. Welcome back to Scotland. But sadly, the people of Loch Loud started to riot due to their children watching a TV show about you and the Loud Family. So our guards make our citizens leave Loch Loud and our town is now a ghost town. However, it's too late that Loch Loud's already been bulldozed and was torn down due to the TV show affecting everything."
Lincoln Loud: "What? Now Loch Loud's torn down?"
Angus: "Correct."
Lincoln Loud: "Oh no! Now that Loch Loud's bulldozed. Now we're homeless!"
(But then, the President appeared to tell Lincoln)
Mr. President: "Oh no. Loch Loud's already bulldozed. However, Arceus aka Lincoln. Nickelodeon has been hiring you to be one of the cartoonists. But we have to divorce you and Ronnie Anne Santiago due to a violation of step-sibling marriage."
Ronnie Anne: "What!? Step sibling marriage? (At Lincoln) Sorry Lincoln I mean Arceus, we're through! (At her children) Come on kids! We're outta here!"
(So Lincoln Loud and Ronnie Anne are divorced and broke up. Ronnie Anne and her children headed back to Royal Woods and Lincoln Loud stayed with Angus and Lincoln become a cartoonist and started his comic book series and animated TV show called the Full House in California, America)
(However...)
(Cut to the police took Lincoln Loud to court in the beginning of the lawsuit)
ABC's Lawyer: "We're sorry Arceus, we're gonna sue you for choosing the title Full House in your animated show and comic strip novels."
Lincoln Loud: "Fine, you win."
(Also... Lincoln Loud was sued for making a comic series and animated show of Full House by ABC, a company that owns the Full House show. Now that Lincoln Loud's show and comic series are now canceled and Lincoln Loud along with Angus is now bankrupt and homeless)