Chapter 4: The Paradox That Changed Lincoln's Gender

(Meanwhile at Paramount HQ)
Team Paramount Leader: "Enemies of the Loud Family. So why are you here?"
Female Ace Savvy Movie Judge: "Is it that embarrassing secrets of the Loud Family again?"
Male Ace Savvy Movie Judge: "Ugh! We don't have much time for this."
Team Paramount Leader: "Nope! It turns out that the Loud Family are part of the Scottish royalty tradition!"
(The enemies of the Loud Family gasped)
Female Ace Savvy Movie Judge: "They're royalties! I thought that Lincoln Loud was a stupid troublemaker, he destroys our Ace Savvy community!"
Team Paramount Leader: "Correct!"
Mr. Bolhofner: "Lincoln Loud's a weakling, not a part of royalty."
Steak Stankco: "So these losers are royalty!?"
Stan Stankco: "I thought they were wimps! Because they lost in the Legends Of The Hidden Temple!"
Anderson: "So we accidentally bullied a descendant!"
Principal Ramirez: "Ugh! I have insulted and bullied a descendant too!"
Principal Huggins: "That lunatic became a legend. And Royal Woods kicked him out!"
Mayor Davis: "Yep, this is what we get."
Burnt Bean Manager: "Ugh! We just heckled this as a royalty. My parents kicked me out and I was fired since Mr. Nice President made the Police arrest us."
Lola's Snooty Judge: "Ugh! I was fired from being a judge because the other judges knew that I was so miserable and I didn't notice that the bratty pageant girl was royalty all along! Of course I was arrested by the police too."
Scoots: "I was kicked out from Royal Woods and was arrested by the police due to me insulting Lynn Jr. as an emu! But I didn't know that Lynn Jr. was royalty."
Scientist Critic: "I was banned from the Scientist company and I was kicked out from my scientist friends. And I was arrested by that police thinking I was harassing that young scientist that was a royalty. Maybe the President knows that we're enemies of the Loud Family."
Pablo: "UGH! LUCKY!"
Larry Pingery The Bratty Person: "Ugh! Curses!"
Taylor: "That made us so guilty!"
Sue: "What a coincidence!"
Ryan Miller: "All this time, we were busted by that family that turned out to be a royal family. I'll never fully recover."
Joyce Crandall: "These Louds has ruined my plan! Without them, Royal Woods is goodbye! But these Louds are royalty?"
Vic: "Yeah right! That royalty boy has foiled my plot!"
(And Chandler appeared as a cyborg after he was resurrected by Paramount)
Chandlerborg: "DRAT!"
Doug: "For long, we have been jealous. We thought Luna was just mediocre."
Mitchelle: "So this is when we found out that Luna's royalty!?"
Hank: "This Loud family should've gone for the head!"
Hawk: "Yeah!"
Stan Stankco: "It's been years since me and my son Steak have won the entire Legends Of The Hidden Temple! But then, the President banned our favorite TV show! But we accidentally insulted the President's top secret and threw us in jail! And we didn't know the weaklings that descended from that dumb Scotland trash! Too bad these weaklings have failed to have a father and son bonding right son!"
Steak Stankco: "Yep! Our favorite show was banned! But then... Viacom is our hero! He hired us to join this famously popular company. To avenge our favorite game show! We will take down the President! And soon! Viacom and Nickelodeon will force the President to surrender, and make him pay to make reboots of our awesome show Legends Of The Hidden Temple forever!"
Vic: "I wanted to make the retirement home out of order to make these old dorks move to a new place. But my plan has failed. So I came up for revenge against him!"
Hank: "Years ago! We have beaten up Lincoln Loud and his nerdy jerk!"
Hawk: "But the Loud Sisters! They scared us to death! But someday! They will get a cavity search and we will be the evil dentists to extract their teeth! Viacom has hired us to seek revenge against the Loud Family!"
Hank: "It's payback time!"
(Ruth appeared as a dark being after being resurrected by Paramount as now known as Disbelief Ruth)
Ruth: "Ugh! Now, I'm the laughing stock of the Loud Family Tree. All of because the Loud Family was the descendants of some stupid Scotland royality."
(Ruth roars hardly)
Dr. Linnaeus: "That Loud Family must die!"
Chef Pat: "I started to hate the Louds again because now I learned that the Louds are nothing but uneducated chaos."
Principal Ramerez: "I got fired from being principal thanks to the President banning the Royal Woods middle school due to lack of space. And I got sent to prison for being an unfair person."
Team Paramount Leader: "However, Morag and her new husband will help you guys."
Morag: "That's right!"
(Morag came from the dark side)
Morag: "It's been one of those days since those Louds have defeated me! But then, Viacom rescued me and took care of me and gave me some shelter. I'm not in Scotland anymore. However, I joined forces with Viacom so we could kidnap these Loud Sisters and their parents so we could enslave them as cyborgs. Then, we can takeover that dusty town known as Royal Woods, and then Loch Loud. Viacom requested us so we can turn Lincoln Loud female and eliminate or enslave him to make comics for your Ace Savvy comic series. Don't worry everyone. We will make those Louds as our slaves, then we will take over anything! However, since that Loch Loud's bulldozed and torn down. I don't care about Loch anymore."
Female Ace Savvy Movie Judge: "Understandable, You're still welcome to the team Morag."
Morag: "However, I married this man from the President and his name is Bosley Bullsworth. And he's my perfect match!"
(Bosley Bullsworth appeared)
Bosley Bullsworth: "Hello there, I'm Bosley Bullsworth and I started working for Paramount after I got fired by the President. So I decided to seek revenge against the President."
Male Ace Savvy Movie Judge: "Well... If the Louds are banned from Royal Woods and moved away from the whole town. But what about their ramshackled home?"
Team Paramount Leader: "If the Louds have finally left Royal Woods, what will happen to their Loud House? Oh well, it's time to kidnap Lincoln Loud."
Female Ace Savvy Movie Judge: "Yes! We will teach those stupid legendary Loud Family a lesson!"
(Then the next day in the orphanage... Lincoln Loud isn't feeling well after sleeping when making comic books. He felt pregnant and glitchy and was suffering from brain cancer and headed to the bathroom until he saw himself in the mirror and...)
Lincoln Loud (In a female voice): "GAAAAHHHHHH!!!!"
(Lincoln Loud saw himself with no beard, he saw himself with a breast and long white hair. The paradox from Time Trap turned Lincoln Loud into a female)
(But then... The two Ace Savvy Movie Judges attempt to capture Lincoln Loud)
Female Ace Savvy Movie Judge: "Well, well, well... It isn't the pooper scooper that murdered our creator of Ace Savvy- Whoa! Lincoln Loud's gender changed. And he's pregnant!"
Lincoln Loud: "Huh?"
(Then, the angry mob that is the Anti-Loud Alliance appeared. Chandlerborg appeared and his cyborg slaves was Lincoln Loud's friends)
Female Ace Savvy Movie Judge: "Sorry Lincoln, you have ruined Ace Savvy."
Mr. Bolhofner: "Mwa ha ha ha! It isn't Lincoln Loud. You have nearly killed me. Now I have revenge against you!"
Ruth: "Welcome my most hated grandnephew. It's been a horrible time since my home was condemned and I got arrested by the police. Now I was resurrected by Viacom as Disbelief Ruth!"
Ryan Miller: "For years, me and my parents tried to destroy the cherries in Royal Woods. But you foiled S.U.S.P.E.N.S.E. and our plan to make peaches popular in Royal Woods!"
Vic: "You ruined my plan to get rid of the retirement home! Now I'm back for revenge!"
Joyce Crandall: "You are the one who is responsible for foiling my plans since my mom fired me!"
Steak Stankco: "And you ruined our favorite TV game show Legends Of The Hidden Temple because of your President!"
Chef Pat: "My life is ruined after I was sent to jail for committing child torture in middle school! All because of you Lincoln! I got fired from middle school! Now the Louds has ruined my life!"
Chandlerborg: "It's been years since you killed me Lincoln! Due to your TV show made my father and me go bankrupt, and you've murdered me!"
Principal Ramirez: "I've been expecting you Lincoln. You are the one who destroyed the entire Royal Woods Middle School! And you have been making it banned by the President. And I've also got fired thanks to your dumb president! I was secretly working for Viacom in order to fill every class and banish you to Mr. Bolhofner's class. I was also banned due to the President blaming me for banishing you to Canada, making you banned from it!"
Principal Huggins: "And you also destroyed the entire Royal Woods Elementary School! YOUR CHILDHOOD SCHOOL!"
Mayor Davis: "The President says that they have to ban Royal Woods. There's nothing that we can do!"
(Then Bill Buck as Ace Savvy appeared)
Bill Buck: "Well, well, well. It isn't my fan, Lincoln Loud."
Lincoln Loud: "Urrggh...?"
Bill Buck: "I am Bill Buck. And you accidentally killed me. My movie judges have resurrected me with a resurrect-inator and used a reboot-inator to turn me into Ace Savvy."
(Then at last, Morag appeared)
Morag: "MUAH HA HA!"
Lincoln Loud: "Morag!"
Morag: "Years ago! I have been defeated and was stuck in that entire seashore. Then Angus as a co-duke has gave me community service. Until Viacom showed up with their submarine and captured me. So I joined forces with Viacom to get the drop from you. However, Loch Loud's no longer exists, I don't care about that town. But now, I'm having my new empire and new life with Viacom. So we formed a new team called The Anti-Loud Alliance! However, after Loch Loud's torn down. I don't care about that dull and loud town anymore. But right now, we formed an new empire! And I would introduce you to my husband Mr. Bulldog aka Bosley Bullsworth."
Bosley Bullsworth: "Surprise Lincoln Loud! I have married Morag to get the drop on you!"
Female Ace Savvy Movie Judge: "Book him people!"
(The Chandlerborg helped the Anti-Loud Alliance captured Lincoln Loud)
(Cut to Mr. President tells the Loud Sisters about Paramount)
Mr. President: "It's too late. Your brother Lincoln as Arceus is kidnapped by Paramount aka our old enemy and friend Viacom."
(The President shows the 10 Loud Sisters a video they recorded that Paramount and the Anti-Loud Alliance captured a pregnant female Lincoln Loud)
Lori Loud: "WHAT!? Lincoln Loud- er I mean Arceus got himself turned into a girl?"
Lola Loud: "I thought these judges of the Ace Savvy Convention Center fired us due to our flaws and embarrassing moments. However, we quit from being the cast of the Ace Savvy movie so we could not let our bro down."
Lisa Loud: "Wait a sec. Lincoln Loud has gotten pregnant."
Lynn Loud Jr.: "Looks like Ace Savvy betrayed us by enslaving our brother. But why did Ace Savvy become evil? I thought I was secretly Ace Savvy's fan?"
The Other Loud Sisters: "Lynn, you're a fan of Ace Savvy all of the time?"
Lynn Loud Jr.: "I know that comic books are lame, but I started to love Ace Savvy all of the time. And I feel bad about Lincoln. I called Lincoln bad luck and made you guys thinking that Lincoln is bad luck. Now my friends have banned me from sports activities because I banned Lincoln from my activities. (cries)"
Lola Loud: "Lynn Jr., how could you?"
Lynn Loud Jr.: "I'm going to apologize to Lincoln. And I also cheated on that Ace Savvy Trivia game. Now, I felt bad about Lincoln Loud. Since Ace Savvy is banned. I was now stuck reading Ace Savvy comics about Ace Savvy as a villain. And I also cheated on every board game we even played. (cries) Since Lincoln is overshadowed by us in the Ace Savvy convention center contest. I feel bad about Lincoln after he stopped doing Ace Savvy and he started on David Steele instead."
Mr. President: "We have to ban Ace Savvy and Legends of the Hidden Temple because they broke the rules of our top secret. But now our top secret is blown. Including that project Shadow that Dr. Ivo Eggman Robotnik hacked into our secret lab's system."
Lola Loud: "We must find a way to stop that Ace Stupidity and rescue Lincoln Loud."
Mr. President: "I'm sorry girls. But our enemy Viacom as Paramount has targeted every good Nickelodeon character in our universe. What if you girls get caught by Viacom and Paramount? You girls are also victims of Viacom and Paramount."
Lola Loud: "Oh sorry."
Lynn Loud Jr.: "Looks like we're not ready yet to stop Paramount."
Lori Loud: "See ya later Ronnie Anne."
(Cut to Paramount's secret hospital laboratory where the Ace Savvy Movie Judges are at)
Male Ace Savvy Movie Judge: "I got the baby shower."
Female Ace Savvy Movie Judge: "Forget about the baby shower!"
(But then, the President and his secret services broke into Paramount's hospital and bring Lincoln Loud back to the Loud Sisters)
Female Ace Savvy Movie Judge: "Curse you President!"
(Cut to the Royal Woods Hospital, where it was Lincoln Loud's birthday)
Lisa Loud: "Oh my, Lincoln Loud is permanently female! It was affected by the paradox. I was researching the Brain Flashback Explosion Disease and... It was a paradox and fictional distortion. (At the doctor) I'm gonna tell the truth. We accidentally undo our existence after trying to take away our parents' wedding gift. But Lily and I tried to undo the alternate timeline that we don't exist. So in order to save our siblings from being non-existent. This is why we undo the alternate timeline from existence."
Doctor: "Yeah, don't do time traveling in the past before you're born. It is extremely unsafe. Unless you're traveling into the future timeline. Anyway-"
(Lincoln Loud groaning and gave birth to a newborn baby girl with white hair)
???: "*Baby cry noises*"
(The doctor carried the newborn baby girl and give it to Lincoln Loud)
Lincoln Loud: "..."
(Then Lincoln Loud slowly died as a female forever due to his brain cancer, and Lincoln Loud's chipped-up tooth fell off from her mouth and became shattered to pieces)
Doctor: "The bad news, your brother Arceus Lincoln Loud died. The good news is, he gave birth to a newborn baby girl."
The 10 Loud Sisters: "*cries*"
(Cut to Lincoln Loud's funeral in Scotland. The 10 Loud Sisters, Ronnie Anne, her kids, and her mom, and the President are here. Lily Loud puts Lincoln's Bun-Bun on his coffin)
Lucy Loud: "We gather you here today about Lincoln Arceus Albert Loud as Arceus on his birthday. The important person and most blown top secret. We will never forget about him."
Mr. President: "May Lincoln Loud be with you. Amen."
Ronnie Anne's mom: "(sobs) He was the greatest foster child I ever have."
Lynn Loud Jr.: "This is why I called Ace Savvy as Ace Stinky!"
Ronnie Anne: "He was the greatest divorced husband. We will remember him."
(After Lincoln's funeral, Lincoln's body began to wither into dust. And Lincoln Loud's orange soul became colorless. Ronnie Anne adopts the now female Lincoln Loud's newborn daughter. Then the President started his last announcement with the Loud Sisters)
Mr. President: "Sorry Loud Sisters, we have to ban you girls from America. Since you girls snuck on our top secrets that aren't the part of the tour and messed everything up despite you and your family fixed this. Also, the government has no choice but to ban your family from America, we have no choice but to disband the Loud Family."
Lori Loud: "What!?"
Leni Loud: "Why!?"
Luna Loud: "Looks like we have to never see ourselves again."
Lola Loud: "Let me guess, you're going to send us into the White House's dungeon and execute our family?"
Mr. President: "No, my job is to make the world fair. And I have no choice but to hide your family from America. So you could go back to your original home, Scotland."
Lori Loud: "Looks like we have to move to Scotland where our ancestors live in."
Lola Loud: "We agreed!"
(Lori and Lily departed to Scotland. Leni, Luna, Luan, Lynn, and Lola departed to the United Kingdom. Lucy departed in a spooky country. Lana departed to Africa. Lisa departed to Switzerland. Lynn Sr. departed in Paris. Rita departed in Sidney in Australia. So the Loud Family will never be reunited for years after Lincoln Loud's death)