Chapter 1: The Secret Gets Out (2/2)

(Lincoln Loud started to get angry, and his flashbacks about his mistakes that he have appeared in his brain and his brain started to explode with slime and wounded, then Lincoln Loud corrupted and his gender transformed into a female due to Brain Explosion Flashback Disease and became bulky as a She-Hulk and exploded into green fog along with a pixelated monster's hand and tentacles, and Lincoln Loud's existence has gone corrupted, blowing the roof off. Then the corrupted female Lincoln Loud acts like a monkey and transformly glitched into a slash monkey monster)
Rita Loud: "What did you say about Aunt Ruth!? I supposed to make it a all family visit time, and then you Lynn Stupidity and the rest of the Loud kids hated my Aunt Ruth all of the time and-"
(Lincoln Loud punch jabbed and scratched at his mother Rita and clobbered his father Lynn Sr. and beaten them up and smashed them with his stuff)
Rita: "GAH! (cries)"
The Loud Sisters: "*GASP!*"
(Lincoln transformed and glitched into a glitched-up Shehulk again headed to bring Lisa Loud's dangerous chemicals and spill the whole tray onto Rita Loud)
Rita: "(screams) LINCOLN NOOO!!!!!"
Lincoln Loud (in his corrupted voice): "(at his parents) This is for sending me to Aunt Ruth's! This is for being neglected to me! And this is for making me doing least favorite chores! Even you Mother!"
(Then Lincoln Loud beats up Mayor Davis with a chair and beats up Principal Ramirez and Principal Huggins with Lynn Jr.'s iron bat)
(Then Lincoln Loud punched glitched Lola Loud in the face and beat her up with a chair and spilt Lisa Loud's chemicals on her, setting her on fire)
Lori, Leni, Luna, Luan, Lynn Jr., Lana, Lisa, and Lily: "Lola!"
Lucy: "Gasp!"
(Then Lincoln beat up Lynn Loud Jr. and Luan Loud with a chair, then shapeshift into a shadow monster cat and beats up Lynn Loud Jr., then he attacked his other sisters with furniture and shapeshifts back into a She-Hulk and zaps Luan and Lynn Jr. with its glitched powers)
Lincoln Loud (in his corrupted voice): "(at his 10 sisters) And this is for pranking me on April Fool's day, and cheating on my Ace Savvy trivia game, and using me as a test subject, and ruining my video games, and tattletale my parents, and making me loose! Even you Luan Loud. Even if it wasn't your loudness! You will never be with me again!"
(Lincoln Loud twisted his sisters into human pretzels and spilt Lisa Loud's chemicals on them, setting them on fire)
Lincoln Loud (in his corrupted voice): "And Principal Ramirez! That's for separating my friends!"
(Lincoln Loud brings another tray of Lisa Loud's illegal chemicals and spilled it on Principal Ramirez)
Principal Ramirez: "(screams) AHHHHHHH!"
(Then Lincoln Loud started to go outside and wreak havoc in Royal Woods ...leaving the Loud House collapsed on fire and injuring the Loud Sisters and Rita and Lynn Sr., and the Principals and Mayor Davis. Lincoln morphed into a slash monkey monster again to attack innocent citizens)
(Cut to the News telling everyone in Royal Woods about Lincoln wrecking havoc)
Katherine: "This just in, a white haired girl I mean monster monkey wrecking chaos in Royal Woods."
(Then Lincoln beat up and slashed a cameraman and Katherine)
Lincoln Loud (in his corrupted voice): "(at his friends) This is for leading us getting bullied!"
(Then Lincoln beats up and slashed at Clyde McBride and one of Lincoln Loud's friends and stepped on them and pounded them with a bat)
Clyde McBride: "Ouch! Curse you Lincoln Loud!"
(Then Lincoln hijacked the wrecking ball crane vehicle to destroy the Ace Savvy convection while the Ace Savvy creators were making a TV show, until he accidentally killed the creators of Ace Savvy and the Kitty (a villain of Ace Savvy) and the rest of the Ace Savvy fans. Then Lincoln Loud rode the wrecking ball crane to destroy his elementary school, his middle school leading to Mr. Bolhofner getting killed, and high school and his college)
(Cut to Mr. Bolhofner being injured)
Mr. Bolhofner: "Lincoln!"
(Then he road-killed his former love interest Paige with a wrecking ball crane
Paige: "NOOOO!!! *cries*"
(Then he jumped out the wrecking ball crane, letting the wrecking ball crane crash into the traffic and road killing Chandler McCann and crashing into the prison where Chef Pat is held. Then Lincoln Loud began to emerge into Chef Pat's prison cell)
Lincoln Loud (in his corrupted voice): "(at Chef Pat) This is for giving me FOUL FOOD!"
(Lincoln Loud beated her up and kicked her face and jumped on her face and injured her head. Then Lincoln Loud hijacked the bulldozer again to kill Chandler)
Lincoln Loud (in his corrupted voice): "(at Chandler) Your luck just ran out!"
(Lincoln Loud began to crush Chandler to death. Lincoln Loud glitched and transformed into an Orange and White Godzilla and destroyed the whole town)
Police Woman: "She's too dangerous to be alive! Call the SWAT!"
(The police called the SWAT as backup. The SWAT tried to destroy Lincoln with a paralyze weapon, Lincoln Loud tried to avoid it, until the corruption making Lincoln exploded, destroying everything in Royal Woods. Then Lincoln Loud was not feeling so well, fainted, and the people came to see him)
Giovanni: "MY RESTAURANT!"
Flip: "My Food & Fuel!"
Super Mart Manager: "My own mart!"
Female Ace Savvy Movie Judge: "Our precious Ace Savvy Convention center! (sees the Kitty) GAH! KITTY! WAKE UP!"
(The Kitty fainted and died)
(Then The Male Ace Savvy Movie Judge saw Bill Buck dead in the rubble)
Male Ace Savvy Movie Judge: "GAH! Mr. Bill Buck! He's dead!"
(The police came to arrest him. until the President and his agents interrupted the police and captured him. Lincoln Loud was transformed into a human again)