Chapter 5: Lincoln Loud's Afterlife

(Cut to the Duke's ghost came to Lincoln Loud's grave and picked his ghost up)
Duke Loud: "Lincoln. I have failed you. Now our family turned against you"
(The Duke hid in the alley and put Ghost Lincoln Loud down)
Duke: "It's time!"
(The duke made Ghost Lincoln Loud fused inside Bun-Bun, and Lincoln Loud now has a plush body. The white colorless aura became orange and made Lincoln Loud have pure orange hair. Lincoln Loud gained the word Nickelodeon as a birthmark and gained transgender color birthmarks)
Duke: "Lincoln, it's me. The duke, your ancestor."
(Lincoln Loud opened his eyes and saw that Duke Loud)
Lincoln Loud: "Gah! The Duke, it's you... Wait a minute? Am I in Heaven, is this a dream?"
(Lincoln Loud looked himself and founded out that he was Bun-Bun)
Lincoln Loud: "Gah! I'm Bun-Bun. Wait a minute, Why did I look like a half-human and half-bunny-rabbit?"
Duke: "You're fused with your toy, what's the name again? Oh, yes... a stuffed bunny. Actually, during my afterlife as a ghost. My royal family are fighting about a magic box that has a vision about our descendants' embarrassing life. However, my family disowned me. Now that Loch Loud is destroyed, the Loud Family is no more. Well, so I found you. After I've learned that ghosts can fuse with plush toys to have new bodies. Yeesh! I'm so disappointed that your parents got rid of you. However, have you ever known that I have a few ancestors that made us have that white hair trait?"
(Luckly, Duke Loud's ancestors appeared)
Duke Loud's prehistoric ancestor: "Oh ah!"
Duke Loud's ancient civilization ancestor: "Hello there future grandchildren."
Duke Loud: "Years ago, I was under depression since my sisters became famous in America in the 1600s due to fairytale story writing, caregiving, fashion styling, music, comedy and wisecrackery, sports, poetry and other gothic stuff, beauty pageant, fixing and befriending animals, science, and preschooling during adult years. I was overshadowed by my sisters for years in America, and I don't know what to do with my new life in the new world, that's my truth. Later sadly, I died as an adult before my sisters passed away since my sisters are adults. Luckly, I inherited it from my ancestors. They passed the white hair trait to us."
Lincoln Loud: "So this is why we got that white hair?"
Duke: "Yep."
Duke: "We're spirits now, that means we can be able to develop magical elemental attacks. Well, ghosts are just immortal and are unable to die."
(Lincoln Loud and the Duke hugged themselves, until Lincoln Loud's ghost magic transforms the Duke into a female princess as a paradox)
Duchess: "Gah! What happened to me? Am I a girl? This is very bad! What if my royal family saw that I'm a female? It's no use, the end of the Loud Family's future is here."
Lincoln Loud: "Yeah, I guess so. But on the bright side, there are a bunch of plushies in a donation box at the abandoned thrift store."
(So the Duchess, Lincoln Loud, and their ancestors went near the thrift store)
Duchess: "Hey, a selkie. My sisters used to tell me about a story about Irish mermaids of England. How about we can make our new roleplay family instead."
(The Duchess fused herself with a selkie mermaid plushie and gained a new form and gained blue, orange, and green hair. Lincoln Loud's prehistoric ancestor fused himself with a dragon plushie and became half-human and half-dragon and gained pure orange hair. Lincoln Loud's ancient civilization ancestor fused himself with a dragon plushie and became half-human and half-dragon)
Lincoln Loud: "Good thing that we're alot like the muppets!"
Duchess: "Hey, I have an announcement! We could start a new family, I will be Lincoln Loud's guardian. I'm going to become a duchess and I'll be in charge."
Lincoln Loud: "But why?"
Duchess: "Listen Lincoln, the world is unsafe for you. Because you gained more pain and loss, it looks like Royal Woods known as the Woods isn't a great place for us. This is why I need to protect you."
Lincoln Loud: "*sigh!* Ok, fine."
Duchess: "You're not worthy enough to go out in public. And the other people are after you. In order to prove yourself worthy. You needed to do a lot of training. Remember to stay hidden."
Lincoln Loud: "Okay."
(The end?)