♔︎ Mikasa ♔︎

♔︎        ☆𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞 𝐀𝐔.☆        ♔︎

You were in college and had a massive crush on a girl in your class. Her name, Mikasa Ackerman. You two were complete opposites.

She was this beautiful and badass goth girl that could beat anybody's ass, and you were this bright, cheerful and friendly girl.

Ofcourse you never told her you liked her since she probably doesn't even know your name but she basically already knew since you stared at her in class everyday.

You were walking into the bathroom when you see her, she was looking herself in the mirror and fluffing up her hair, she looked so pretty you felt your body heat up and your palms sweat.

"Oh..hi Y/n" Mikasa said as she looked at you through the mirror 'SHE KNOWS MY NAME!?' You screamed in your head and stayed quiet for a couple seconds "o-oh hi M-Mikasa" you chuckled flustered as a deep blush covered your cheeks.

Mikasa giggle and turned to face you, she looked at you up and down and smiled, a small pink tint also appearing on her cheeks "Y/n..you look really beautiful" as she said that, your eyes widen and a single tear ran down your panties and into your thigh.

"O-oh..w-wow really? You look hot too- I mean beautiful too-" you weren't able to finish as Mikasa pinned you against the wall and looked down at you, her dark gaze making you even more aroused "M-Mikasa.." you blushed a dark red and she leaned in and whispered in your ear "you look hot too, you'd look even hotter with my tongue down your throat" your eyes widened again as you groaned softly, feeling Mikasa's soft tongue lick your ear, making shivers go down your spine.

Mikasa pushed you into the last bathroom stall and locked the door, pinning you against the far corner and kissing your neck, not waiting for a single answer "M-Mikasa~~" you moaned and gripped her hair, making her let out a loud moan aswell, her sounds were making you even wetter as you felt your panties basically soaked.

She sneaked her hand under your shirt and bra, pinching your nipples and wrapping her hand around your neck, choking you slightly and kissing you, a small whimper leaving your lips as she didn't give you a single second to breathe.

You pulled away from the kiss after a couple seconds and moaned like crazy as you felt her other hand go down to your skirt, going inside your panties and playing with your clit "O-OH GOD~ MIKASA~" you moaned and arched your back, her fingers going inside you without a single thought.

You didn't get time to moan as Mikasa inserted her tongue down your throat, you gagged and whimpered as her tongue choked you forcefully. Damn she was a freak but you were enjoying every second of it, I mean you could feel her spiky ring almost inside you, her tongue piercing scrapping your throat and you felt her spiky choker against your chest.

Though you didn't complain as you've been dreaming of this moment ever since you saw her. He removed her tongue and let you breath, though all your oxygen went to moaning your vocal cords out from her fingering you with three of her fingers.

They went so far inside you, after a couple minutes you felt that rush of heat Mikasa was looking for, that spot that made you scream and roll your eyes to the back of your head "M-MIKASA~ RIGHT THERE!" you moaned and she smirked, hitting the spot repeatedly until you came all over her hand.

She licked her fingers and you grunted softly, panting for air loudly and looking up at her tiredly, though that didn't make her stop as she pulled you down to your knees and pulled down her skirt and panties, revealing her wet heat "Mikasaa~ you look so delicious~" you felt yourself drool and come closer.

"You want me darling?~ hmm~ eat me whole baby~" those words made your body act as itself, your mouth connected to her clit hungrily as she gripped your hair and pushed you against her heat. You licked and looked for her hole with your eyes half open, when you found it, your tongue flicked in and out as she moaned and arched her back "mgh~~ baby~ your tongue feels s-so good~" her voice broke as her knees started shaking.

You swirled your tongue inside her and you felt her walls tighten, a small grin on your face as more drool came down your lip, a deep red blush all over your cheeks and your eyes looked almost foggy? A completely lewd expression is what you had.

"Oh BABY~ OH I'M GONNA COME~" she screamed and came all over your mouth, you licked up all her juices and licked your lips, moaning and whimpering as she gripped your hair tightly "mgh~ so good~" she moaned and pulled you up, bringing you into a sweet kiss.

"Mikasa~ it was so sudden..I'm actually..a little confused" you breathed for air and looked at her with a small smile, wrapping your arms around her neck and looking down at her breasts and visible hard nipples "hmm..Y/n..why don't you take off my shirt and bra and..just suck my titties with that pretty little mouth of yours" Mikasa said in a low, raspy voice as she held your chin and made you look at her.

You blushed and drooled at the thought, she took off her shirt and unclipped her bra, exposing her perfectly round and perfect breasts. Her nipples stuck out and hard, you went down and licked one of them, making shivers go down Mikasa's spine.

You groped one of her breasts and pinched her nipple, your mouth working with the other one as you opened it and took in the most you could inside your mouth, sucking harshly as your tongue swirled around her nipple, making it soft again as your head bobbed up and down.

You switched sides and now worked on her other one. Mikasa's hand sneaking back under your shirt and bra, pinching your own nipple and moaning loudly, arching her back and pressing her breast against your mouth.

"Oh baby~ I'll be the darkness to your wings~"

|The end.