Chapter 2

Here is chapter 2 have a great reading

Contains: Some Swearing

Sonic's Pov:

Me and this guy or girl named ,,S'' Stopped texting i went downstairs to talk with tails.

,,Hey, bro!'' I looked what tails was doing.

,,Hey Sonic! Whats up?'' Tails looked at me.

,,Are you sure that i need a dating app?'' i chuckled nervously.

,,Yeah, duhh because you dont like Amy so why not to try and find someone in Dating app?'' Tails crossed his hands.

,,Your right bud!'' I gave tails a hug.

,,No problem, Sonic!'' Tails hugged me back.

,,Well now you should go to bed its midnight'' I crossed my arms looking at Tails.

,,Yeah i finished anyways'' He looked at me.

,,What did you finish?'' I was very curious.

,,Well Amy wanted me to search for a flower and where to find it'' Tails said and showed the flower in his laptop.

I looked at tails's laptop and saw 3 colors of flowers.

,,What is this flower called?'' I looked at the 3 flowers on the Screen

,,Amy said these are just normal flowers'' Tails said and looked at the Screen too.

,,Mmm okay. Well now its time for bed'' I looked at Tails and closed his laptop.

,,Yep Im pretty tired.'' Tails yawned

We walked upstairs. I went to kitchen to drink water and Tails went to his room.

,,Good night, Sonic!'' Tails said before he went to his room.

,,Good night, bro!'' I said to Tails.

I taked a glass and filled it with water. I dranked it all and went to my room. I got on my bed and fell asleep.

Time skip: In morning

I woke up and walked out of my room and went to kitchen to make food for me and Tails. After 15 minutes Tails came out of his room.

,,Good morning, Sonic!'' Tails yawned and sat down.

,,Morning, Bud. How was your sleep?'' I asked Him while i was making breakfast.

,,It was good!'' Tails yawned again

,,Im glad to hear that!'' I finished making breakfast.

I taked two plates and placed 3 pancakes on the plate and poured some cyrup on them. I gave tails one plate.

,,Thanks, Sonic!'' Tails looked at the pancakes and waited for me to sat down.

I sat down and we both started eating.

Time skip: 15 minutes

I finished my pancakes and placed the dishes in dishwasher.

,,Hey tails i'll go for a run.'' I told Tails before walking out of the door.

,,Okay. Be careful cause Amy can be up to anything'' He continued eating.

,,Yeah'' I walked out of the front door and went to run.

I runned to the village to get a chillidog but then i saw Amy near the chillidog stand.