Chapter 7

YESSS I FINNALY MADED CHAPTER 7 SO ENJOY!!!!

Contains: Some swearing

Shadow's Pov:

I went back to Sonic's. I opened the door and went inside and closed the door.

I looked at Sonic and he was still sleeping. I walked to the bed and and layed next to Sonic I wraped my arms around his waist and pulled Him closer to me gently.

Sonic's Pov:

I felt someone grabbing me by my waist and pulling me gently. I wanted to turn around but then my body was next to someones body. Then i felt someone grabed my ass.

,,Ahh!?'' i turned around and punched someones face. When i finnaly saw who it was i was in shock.

,,I didnt expect that.. but okay...'' Shadow groaned and was rubbing his face.

,,Im so sorry.'' i looked at Him.

,,Its fine.. Ive been punched harder'' when he said that it Made me sad. ,,But dont worry Im fine.''

I hugged him tightly and he hugged me back.

,,Im sorry i touched you ass'' he kissed my hand. ,,I just couldn't resist it.'' when he said it i felt i was blushing so hard.

,,Its.. f-fine.'' i mummbled and he kissed me on lips. I kissed Him back.

He bit my lower lip for entrance to my mouth and i letted Him in. He expored inside my mouth and then he broke the kiss and pinned me to my bed.

Shadow's Pov:

I pinned Him down to his bed and smirked.

,,Ready for round two?'' i kissed his neck.

,,Mmh~.. we can't..'' he moaned quietly.

,,And why is that?'' i moved up to his ear and licked it.

,,Tails is home and he Will hear.'' he moaned quietly.

,,Then dont be so loud'' i smirked and went back to his neck.

,,What if someone walks in'' he tried to moan quietly.

,,Like who?'' i continued kissing his neck.

,,I dont know... Maybe Amy or Knuckles.'' i sighed and got away from Sonic's neck.

,,Fine, wait here.'' i said and got off the bed.

,,What are you gonna do?'' he asked.

,,You'll see..'' i smirked and walked out of the room and closed the door behind me.

I walked to Tails.

,,Hey Tails can you go and grab food i wanna make rice and chicken for tonight.'' I leaned against the wall.

,,Yeah sure. Anything else?'' he standed up from the sofa.

,,Nope. I writed list, i sented it to you'' he taked his phone out.

,,Did you get it?'' i looked at Him.

,,Yeah, i'll go get those things.'' he smiled and walked to the door. He waved and i waved back and then he left. I walked to the door and locked it since Tails had the House key and then i went back to Sonic's room.

Tails's Pov:

I walked out of the House and closed the door.

After 25 minutes i was in the village to get the things what Shadow asked me to get.