42. Marry Me

It had been 2 hours of him sitting beside her and she wasn't waking up, For a strange reason there was this unsettling feeling in his heart that something was terribly wrong with her.

Shanvi was someone who was known to take decisions she wanted, be it against her family or herself, she has always listened to her heart than anything in the world and for a change Sidharth knew something was extremely off with this girl in front of him.

" Hareish " She gasped in the unconscious state and Sidharth looked at her, wearing the stethoscope he checked her pulse and it was dropping

" Fuck " He spoke panicking but he was a doctor, a trained one to handle such situations, and he was quick to connect the oxygen mask to her giving iv adrenaline to prevent her from going into the state of shock.

He heard her calming down and he sat down again, waiting for Hareish to arrive, he didn't wanted to leave her alone here and He wasn't sure what was taking Hareish so long to arrive here, Only if he knew he was there all along sitting outside with expressions none can decipher.

" Hareish " Shehnaaz spoke looking at him in shock and he looked at her expressionless as if all his life was snatched away in a blink.

" Are you alright " She asked and he just stared at her, she couldn't understand what was going on in his mind, she could understand him being broken and stuff yet couldn't understand the reason of him being zoned out

" I am a bad partner " He whispered looking at no one in particular but Shehnaaz heard it, how can she not, she was just staring him for now.

" I forced her to do this " He repeated and tears streams down his face, She would have been there for him but right now her mind could resonate his words, Freezing her in spot

" Hareish and Shanvi aren't on good terms for now Shehnaaz and that's hurting her, I have added more burden by not talking to her " Sidharth's voice resonated in her ears and she sighed

" She needs you Hareish " Shehnaaz whispered gathering herself there was this unsettling feeling in her heart she couldn't explain, and she knew unlike these two she was overthinking.

" I don't know what makes you such or what has conspired but Shanvi needs you, Maybe Not as a support but as a love, I know I might be the last person you wanna hear this from, but this is not the time for dwelling in self guilt" She spoke and walked inside the ICU, covering her hairs with hair cap and wearing shoe covers

" Sidharth " She gasped looking at his condition, he was sweating in the temp of 16° , she knew Shanvi was important to him but so was he to her

He had his face in his hands and Looking around the scenario she knew he had saved her from sinking, how? She had no idea maybe that's what love instincts do to you, she just knew.

" I had almost lost her " He spoke pulling Shehnaaz closer to him and wrapping his veiny hands around her torso leaning in on her and she couldn't describe what the feeling anyway was.

" Look at the brighter side Sidharth, If you wouldn't have been here, We could have actually lost her " She spoke rubbing his back, he wasn't crying, he never did she knew the time he has cried was when he lost both of her parents and that meant a lot to her but seeing him so broken hardly able to look beyond the negative side she wanted to cry.

" She will be alright " He said, it was as if seeking assurance and she nodded.

" She has to for Hariesh and her family Sidharth " She spoke and for the first time she felt him not reacting in a way she Knew he would have in anything related to shanvi. She should be happy right? But guess what she was not as if she knew there was a storm going on and it would take away the only hope she had! Sidharth and she was fucking scared.