Chapter 2

When it comes to survival, food, water, clothing and shelter are the main priorities. Since these had already been secured, Izuku’s next objective was to look for the other necessities, the most important being first aid, as well as a knife.

Izuku had gone with Ochaco to look for first aid in the city while Katsuki had decided to look for a knife in a dumpster beach. Even if Katsuki didn’t find a knife, surely there would be something that would be of use to them… right?

The blond had come along with Tsuyu, who was searching for any useful material underwater.
Katsuki scoured through the mountains of garbage, occasionally pulling out things that may be of use to him. Alas, he didn’t manage to find a knife, but what he did find was a child. The child was lying on a makeshift bed of rags and old pillows.
Katsuki proceeded to walk away from the child, but paused midway. He clicked his tongue in annoyance.

It seemed that his friend’s softness was rubbing on him. He turned back towards the child and flicked his forehead.

“Wake up, you idiot,” he screamed right in the child’s ear.
The child woke up with a jolt, banging his forehead right against Katsuki’s.
“Ow! What was that for,” the child whimpered.

“You are blocking my way. Why the fuck are you even sleeping in the middle of a garbage dumb,” Katsuki yelled.

The child paused for a second, processing his situation. Katsuki was taken aback when tears started rolling down the child’s cheeks.
“W-What the-? Why the f- uh… Why are you crying?” The Pomeranian panicked.

“I-I...”

“You what?”

Katsuki’s sharp eyes terrified the life out of the child. The child backed away in order to distance himself from the scary blond. It didn’t help when Katsuki walked closer to even the distance.

“S-Stay back,” the child stuttered as he covered his face with his arms. Sparks flew around his enclosed fists. The child felt a tingling sensation in his arms. The electricity crackled as it neared Katsuki.

Katsuki widened his eyes in shock, but recovered before the attack could strike him. He rolled sideways and glanced nervously at the large crater formed by the electric strike.
The child began to cry even more after this.

“I’m sorry,” he shrieked in a high pitched voice. “I swear I have no idea how I keep doing that. Please don’t hurt me.”

“Oi. Calm down, Pikachu,” Katsuki said.

Sadly the child didn’t calm down.
Katsuki sighed. He settled down on the ground to reassure the child that he meant no harm. Luckily the Pikachu kid’s loud wails turned into muffled sobs after a while.

“Listen. I’ll be frank with you. You have an ability,” said Katsuki.
Pikachu kid nodded to confirm the statement.

“I have one too,” he continued.
The child widened his eyes as Katsuki formed a small explosion over his palms.

“That is so cool!”
His eyes sparkled in excitement.
“So what’s your sob story?” asked Katsuki. “I have time, so I’m listening.”
“I have no idea.”
Katsuki raised his eyebrows.
“You have no idea how you ended up in the middle of a garbage dumb.”
“Mhm. Absolutely no idea!”
Katsuki cursed under his breath.
“You have amnesia or something?” he asked.

“Amnesia? What’s that? Some kind of food?”
‘Is this kid an idiot or something?’ thought Katsuki.

“What I mean to ask is, do you have a memory loss? Do you remember your name?”