Part 4

Hey so here my chapter is I hope you like it:D comment and vote:D!!! Also read read read!! It's good for your brain lol

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up early. I had barely got any sleep last night. The stress was to much for me.

I looked in the mirror and put my hair in a sloppy bun I got my phone it was 7:34. I yawned really loudly. Then I changed to some sweatpants and a tee-shirt.

I texted Katy and told her I was fixing to head up there. I didn't get a reply so either her phone was dead or there was something wrong. I decided to stick with her phone was dead. I got in the car and then I stopped at McDonalds and got some breakfast for me and Katy.

I arrived at the hospital and headed towards her room. I opened the door and she was asleep thank god she was okay.

I went to her bed and shook her. Her eyes shot open. I showed her the food and she smiled.

We ate and ate. It was yummy! We sat and talked about how long it would take for her wounds to heal. She said that it would be ok before the concert.

I was really excited! We talked about what we would do at the concert. I swear I could talk to her for hours.

That's when a doctor walked in with release papers. I almost screamed she would be going home!

She got dressed. Then I drove her house. I walked with her to her house. I said my goodbyes and get well soons and left. Now that I knew she was okay I got some sleep.

I woke up at 5:00. I went downstairs and I got a snack and went back upstairs. I got on twitter. I posted

"Excited that @katycloves1D feels better now for sure we will go to the concert !!!:P"

I was finally relaxed. I decided to take a long shower. It ended up being an hour shower. I got out and it was 7:40. I went ahead and went to bed. I needed a good sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey I hoped you liked it! Comment and vote! :D I live you guys thanks for the lil reads that I have:D

~Linzie:D

Sorry for it being so short I have softball practice tomorrow I need to get to sleep! Sorry I love you guys anyway I hope you love me too or still:D