Part 7

My sister told me to update so I am! Here my story is! Sorry it's been a few days!

Please comment and vote please! AND THANK YOU!

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Lisa's pov

I woke up the next morning. I was still dawned that I had Niall's number!

I grabbed my phone and I had a text from Niall and Katy.

From Katybug:

Hey girl! Watcha up to?

To Katybug:

I'm doing nothing but texted you and Niall Horan! I got his number!!!

From Niall Freaking Horan:

Good morning beautiful! ;)

To Niall freaking Horan:

Thank you and good morning to you too! I don't get called beautiful much..

I still couldn't believe I had his number!

I set my phone down and just thought about things!

I heard my phone buzz and I had two texts! One from Niall and one from Katy!

From Katybug:

How did you get his number?!?

To Katybug:

The magic of twitter!

From Niall freaking Horan:

Well I'm surprised! I hope we meet at the concert! Can't wait!

To Niall freaking Horan:

I hope we meet too!

I had forgotten about the concert. I have been so overwhelmed!

We kept texting til about 12 then he had to go to rehearsals.

I finally got out of bed and got something to eat.

I made a sandwhich.

I went back upstairs and ate my sandwhich. It was yummy!

I didn't really have anything to do today. So I just sat down on my bed and thought.

Nialls pov

Today was the 11th. I had 3 1/2 days til the concert in London to meet this girl , Lisa! That is such a pretty name.

We were on our way to rehearsals. I had just told Lisa that we had them so we said goodbye to each other.

She was so beautiful!

I couldn't wait to get to the concert to meet her.

I couldn't believe people didn't call her beautiful! She is so gorgeous I don't know who wouldn't!

Louis called my name and that snapped me out of my trance. I hadn't realized we had pulled up to the studio.

Louis asked me who I was thinking about. I wasn't going to tell them yet because I didn't want them messing with me so I just shook my head. We got into the studio and we started singing little things.

Zayn started:

"Your hand fits in mine like its made just for me but bear this in mind it was meant to be I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your checks and it all makes since to me"

Then Liam:

"I know you never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile you've never loved your stomach or your thighs the dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine but ill love them endlessly"

The song went on and I zoned out. Just thinking of her.

I snapped out of my thoughts when my solo came on. I sang:

"You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you you'll never treat yourself right darling but I want you to if I let you know I'm here for you maybe you'll live yourself like I love you ohh"

Then once we went over a couple of more songs. We went home and I went to sleep I was so tired.

I was going to text Lisa in the morning.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Well this is my chapter hope you liked it!

Please comment and vote! Please and thank you!

Goodbye guys ill update in a few days I'm just really tired so I hope you guys comment!