Part 5

Hey guys I went back and fixed things in the last chapter so yea.. Well I know that my sister Makinzie is reading this so I wanted to dedicate this chapter to her because she is one of my first readers... The first to comment will get a chapter dedicated to them:D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 days later

I checked the calendar and it was June 8th. It was in the afternoon. Katy had asked me if I wanted to go swimming. Of course I said yes. I hadn't been at a pool since last summer. Good times good times!

I slipped on my baby blue bikini. I grabbed my beach bag and put my sun glasses a towel and a t shirt then I slipped a sun dress on. I grabbed my tanning oil and put that in there too.

As I was walking out the door I stopped and slipped my hot pink flip flops on and went out the door.

I walked up and before I could knock the door opened. "Stalker much?" She just laughed. She had her stitches pulled out yesterday. Now it was just sores so she could get in the water. Just not that long to make sure it doesn't get infected.

So we stayed out there for about an hour and 30 mins. I definitely got my tan on. Yay! I figured I would be able to have an awesome tan by the time we go to the concert.

Once I got home I made a sandwhich. It was so good! I went upstairs and Niall had posted the first 50 to retweet he would follow! I rushed to get to retweet it and I was the 49th! I started dancing then I got another notification and it said that he followed me! Being the fan girl I am I started screaming! I was still screaming when I called Katy. She was freaking out! Finally I was done and told her! She was so happy for me! Even though her favorite , Harry , followed her months ago. I was so happy for her when he followed her and she returned the favor.

I decided to post:

Going to a concert in London can't wait to see you @nialloffical I wish you would read this I hope you do I have front row seats so hope you do!!

I didn't realize how many followers I was gaining by the second I had like 500 now! Omg this was exciting!

Well I set it down it was 5 now and my mom was finally home. I went downstairs and there was a guy with her and she was kissing him.

She didn't realize I was there I just stared at her. I couldn't believe her! she promised she would never date again. I just turned around and ran. She looked up and saw me running. I got to my room and locked the door and slid down my door and cried.

She kept telling me to open the door. I was just crying in my knees. I couldn't believe it! I couldn't believe what i had just saw.

She promised me because I told her if she got with another guy that he would remind me of my dad. I didn't like thinking or talking about my dad it just makes me wanna cry and this crossed the line. I just couldn't hold back the tears. I stayed there till 3 crying then I got up and went to bed. I didn't know I could cry that much. I guess it sorta felt good.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed it next chapter will be up in about two days love you guys love you Makinzie:D

~Linzie:D<3 umm bye:D