Part 9

Hey sorry it's been a while been busy and tired... Please forgive me!?! Um well yea here's the next chappy;)

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Lisa's POV

I slowly opened my eyes knowing the sun would be here to greet me this morning. I got up an went to the bathroom and looked at myself. I looked terrible I had eyeliner all under my eyes and my hair was looking like rats were living in it. I don't know why anyone would like me. This is why I'm single. Sadly.

Well since I'm up might as well take a shower I thought. I stripped down and and stepped in the warm water. My skin had goosebumps on them from being sent from freezing to warm.

When I finished I got out and wrapped a towel around myself. Then headed to my room. I got changed into some sweats and a pink tank top. I loved being able to do this!

I checked my phone and I had a text from Katy and Niall!

From Katybug:

Hey girl wanna hang out today?

To Katybug:

Sure watcha wanna do?

Then I checked Niall's text!

From Niall<3:

Hey love! Good morning beautiful! Don't deny it!

He is so sweet!

To Niall<3

Good morning to you to handsome! And I think it's my duty to deny it!

Katy texted back saying...

From Katybug:

Umm Starbucks then the park?

To Katybug:

Sounds fun! See you when?

~a few minutes later~

From Katybug:

2:00 see you then!

To Katybug:

Ok girly!

Niall finally texted back saying.....

From Niall<3:

Sorry was in the kitchen! But sorry you can't deny I forbid you and you said duty! Hahaha!

To Niall<3

You are so immature and second I will do what I want and third pigg!!

I love messing with him! My hair had finally air dried and an I brushed through it letting it stay in its natural waves.

I jumped back on my bed and me and Niall texted til he had to go to lunch with the boys.

It was now 1:00. I had an hour before me and Katy were going out. So I decided to go ahead and get ready.

I got up and I chose the cloths I was going to wear. I chose some ripped capris with a a bright pink Aeropostale shirt.

I put it on then I went to the bathroom. I got out my makeup and it took me forever to do exactly what I wanted.

First I applied some concealer then some tanner foundation. Then I put on my black eyeliner with some black mascara. Then since I had pink on I decide to go with some pink eyeshadow with a little black in it to make a smokey eye. I looked so cool right now. I actually felt pretty I wonder what Katy will think. It was 1:50 so I slipped on some pink and black flip flops and headed out.

I walked over to Katy's house and she was wearing pink to I thought it was so funny but when she opened the door her mouth bout fell to the floor he first words were dang you look hot I would so tap that possibly band it too! I started laughing and shoved her a little cause she said it a little loud. She had always been the more outgoing friend the one to yell out in the middle of the mall. Like omg you did what or you went without with who or something lil that at the top of her lungs.

That's why I love her! I've really more been a quiet person. I mean I will scream and talk to people once I get to know them just like me and Katy. I am totally crazy with her. I will never be the one to shout out in a crowd though too shy.

So we were in the car by now almost to Starbucks. We were jamming to my favorite band one direction just 2 more days til the concert yay!

We pulled up and got out lattes and pastries and we talked about one direction and Niall and how we text alot and stuff.

I talked about how he called me beautiful and stuff. She thought we would make a cute couple.

We finished our coffee and headed to the park. We really just walked and talked.

I told her I was tired and wanted to go home. It was about 5:00 now. I was really tired so I went home and went to bed for a little while.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Sorry for the long wait but I've got alot more reads than I did before vote and comment love me the author and illustrator wait there are no pics well I made the cover lol well bye guys ill write as soon as I can!