Part 6

Heyyyyy guys here is my next chapter and tha is for the reads I only have 4 votes though:( umm so yea hope ya like it it:D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and my eyes were all puffy and red still. My door was still locked I got up and saw a piece of paper in front of my door I picked it up and it said:

"Hey I don't know what to say except I'm sorry! I just couldn't stand the heart ache any longer! I miss your dad dearly and I know you do too but let's face it he's never coming back and we both need to move on I have been dating him for about 2 weeks I'm sorry I didn't tell you I knew you would do this so I decided to wait but that didn't really work out I hope you can forgive me

Love,

Mum"

I wanted to rip it up, but I didn't because I understood. She still broke a promise and I don't think I can forgive her yet. I decided to take a shower then I would text Katy to see if she would want to go to the pool to get my mind off things.

I got in the shower it wasn't that long. Once I got out I put some shorts on and a tank top.

I texted Katy and told her what happened then asked if she wanted to she said sure.

I put a pink zebra print bikini on then my flip flops. I grabbed a towel and my bag and headed out. I knocked she answered within seconds.

I didn't get in the water but once to cool off we talked for 3 hours straight she said she would do the same if her mom did that.

After that I thanked her for letting me come over then left to my house.

I walked In and grabbed a banana, and headed to my room. I got my iPod and looked I totally forgot about Niall following me.

I looked and I had about 1000 freaking followers! I also had a mention and it was from Niall. He said something back to me! Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!

I looked to see what he said. He tweeted to me:

"@niallofficial I hope I see you there love! You are very beautiful I think I will be able to find you:D @lisasssthenaamme"

I almost screamed I decided to DM him. I said:

"Hey Niall I'm a big fan ill be sitting in the front row I hope to see you well of course I will lol but I love you and the rest of the band:D<3"

Almost immediately after that I got a message back. He said:

"Here's my number xxx-xxxx text me if you'd like!"

Oh my gosh NIALL FREAKING HORAN JUST GAVE ME HIS PHONE NUMBER AHHHHH!!!!

Ok I'm done! I messaged him back saying:

"Ok you'll be getting a text soon!"

I almost broke my neck trying to get my phone! I texted him finally!

To Niall freaking Horan:

Heyy it's me:D

From Niall freaking Horan:

Hey love:D

To Niall freaking Horan:

Gosh I think this is a dream not to sound creepy or anything but I never thought I would ever talk to a guy like you ever! Your like my idol along with the rest of the boys!"

From Niall freaking Horan:

Oh you must be a big fan you seem really nice I'd love to meet you sometime!

To Niall freaking Horan

I would love to meet you too it's only my dream:D

And our conversation went on for hours.

I still couldn't believe I was talking to him.

Nialls pov

I was steadily following the people that retweeted. I looked at the 49th followers profile. I notice that she just tweeted me! So I decided to tweet her back. She was so beautiful.

She didn't reply till the next day. I guess her phone died. She DMed me so I decided to give her my number. Maybe we could meet up at the concert we are playing at in London!

She texted me and we texted for a while. The boys were getting suspicious cuz I kept smiling at my phone.

Louis kept making loud sounds to get me to answer them but I just zoned out.

I haven't even met her and I was already falling hard. I hope I meet her at the concert.

I told her I was tired and we both said goodbye. And I pasted out. Just thinking of how we would end up meeting.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So you like? Yay they finally made contact with each other:D

Vote and comment:D!